So I cut donut in Half but will run away with your sandwich

Options
124»

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I will confess to being one of those people who does not like donuts or whatnot being cut up and left (unless you are shring). In my office those generally get left and thrown out later in the day.

I will bring on treats for occasions (cookies, muffins, whatnot) and you take a whole because if you leave a half I will throw it out...I am a pretty good baker (unitl our building got locked down I had former co-workers who would still come over for treats) so normally people don't try that.

Thank you. It's just gross. You wouldn't believe how many guy donut eaters don't wash their hands after taking a piss. And you want that funk on your donut half? No no no.
  • Momakanga
    Momakanga Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Someone in my office building only eats the top part of a muffin and leaves a bunch of sad muffin bottoms for the rest of us peasants..........
    OMG! That's going way too far! NOBODY wants to eat JUST the muffin bottom. That person should be flogged!

That's disgusting >:(... The knowledge of this muffin-stump abandoner is a burden on my soul. Find them and destroy them.

!!!!!!
  • RobPA1
    RobPA1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Take the donut, leave the sandwich.
  • bkthandler
    bkthandler Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I will confess to being one of those people who does not like donuts or whatnot being cut up and left (unless you are shring). In my office those generally get left and thrown out later in the day.

I will bring on treats for occasions (cookies, muffins, whatnot) and you take a whole because if you leave a half I will throw it out...I am a pretty good baker (unitl our building got locked down I had former co-workers who would still come over for treats) so normally people don't try that.

Thank you. It's just gross. You wouldn't believe how many guy donut eaters don't wash their hands after taking a piss. And you want that funk on your donut half? No no no.

The guy who picks up our shredding and garbage likes to paw thru the treats. It makes me ill.

I am happy to share but there is no need to touch what you are not eating.
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

But But But I'm a woman. I don't need to touch my .... after taking a piss. Besides I wash my hands after I'm done with the business even how little it was.

Edited : changed from women to woman. I'm a woman not women.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    And I also cut the donuts in 1/2 - because they're so yummy but not 400-500 calories of yummy.

A Krispy Kreme glazed donut is only 217 cals, really not a lot in the grand scheme of things.

Krispy Kreme itself is not a lot in the grand scheme of things, yuk what an overrated waste of flour & fat.
  • tressa07
    tressa07 Posts: 1
    Options
    I work in a doctor's office and a REP came this morning with 2 dz donuts!!!! I chose not to indulge! However, I like the idea of cutting the donut in half. Don't deny yourself a little pleasure, just don't over do it! Eat half, enjoy, and go on about your day! Besides, you can burn that off during your workout!!!!
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely with you on the sandwiches! I go gaga for them but can leave all the junkie food alone.....how the heck did I get so overweight??
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    real.jpg

OP - you take half and I'll take half. You can even cut if you want.

Edit because now I have donuts and bacon on the brain.

Rabbit, This I can't cut in half and share it with ya. No way. Bacon Egg on Glazed donut . No way you getting half of this.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Me...Id tell them "if you dont like it..next time you buy the donuts and make your own stupid rules.."

eat however you want!
  • zandrathesweetheart
    zandrathesweetheart Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a sweet person but due to trying to cut down on those types of things for the sake of watching calories, I would eat the other half of your donut. :)

Crap, now I want a donut
    She definitely made me want a donut. lol
  • zandrathesweetheart
    zandrathesweetheart Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    real.jpg

Rabbit, This I can't cut in half and share it with ya. No way. Bacon Egg on Glazed donut . No way you getting half of this.

OMG THAT LOOKS SOO GOOD
  • bunnylion
    bunnylion Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Why are there NEVER EVER ANY donuts at my office??
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    real.jpg

DANG! Now I want one of those - never seen one before - but I WANT ONE!

I would try it for science.

I think it looks like heaven.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I don't do this because some people are so anal about it. If I want half - I'll ask another person if they'd like to share half with me. Otherwise, I just won't touch it or will eat an entire donut.
    ^^^ I am with you on that. If I see half a donut sitting in the donut box in the break room, I have no idea who touched it; did they wash their hands? Did they sneeze while cutting it? No thank you!
    If I want a donut, I'll eat a donut and I, like others before me, will work out a little harder or cut down on a meal to make up for it. In this day and age of germs, diseases and general weirdness going on, it's just not acceptable anymore (IMHO). :flowerforyou:

Eh... it's only a problem for the slow folks. Get to the donuts first and you don't have to worry about germs.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    And I also cut the donuts in 1/2 - because they're so yummy but not 400-500 calories of yummy.

A Krispy Kreme glazed donut is only 217 cals, really not a lot in the grand scheme of things.

Since Top Pot opened across the street from my work we don't bother with Krispy Kreme anymore. We used to get them - and yep, a lot less calories than Top Pot!

I'd not heard of those and just looked them up. Now drooling. But yes, I see where you got the 400-500 cal figure from now!

Here I was thinking - ha I have this licked, I don't eat donuts anymore. And then you bring up Top Pot. Damn your eyes! Now I have to go to Seattle.
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Ask them why they stop at just one donut... If only eating half makes you a ***** then surely eating less than 6 makes you a terrorist.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the bloody self-control to only eat half a donut!
    Bravo to you!
  • hj1119
    hj1119 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm that chick at work who can't decide which donut she wants, so I cut a quarter out of 4 or 5 donuts.

Everyone always eats my leftover halves and quarters ;) I even had a work BFF once who would have quarters with me!