88 pounds and 10 pants sizes lost with photos

Options

Replies

• Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thank you for posting! I just started this journey so hopefully in a year I can be posting this just like you are!! VERY MOTIVATING!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Well done, you've done amazing!
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderful. Great job and keep up the good work. You are an inspiration.
  • melbrown22
    melbrown22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Exactly what I needed this morning! Thanks for sharing!
  • skylineprints
    skylineprints Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! I have lost 84lbs over the past year and I have hit another one of those dang plateaus where my weight just doesnt move. It does get frustrating and your story reminded me that I am not the only one who gets in a holding pattern. Just the kick I needed to keep focused and keep going.

Have a GREAT day!!
  • nicknock01
    nicknock01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    YOU are awesome! Keep going girl! You are such a motivation. :)
  • theCaityCat
    theCaityCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations. I would be thrilled to be your current weight/size.
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very encouraging!
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You have made amazing progress! Congrats!

On a side note I was reminded of a meme about crocks that makes me laugh. :) Because apparently my observation skills are limited but focused and that was the first thing I noticed.
  • Yakelmeyer
    Yakelmeyer Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! I like to remind myself that we are all constantly in transition and flux - thank you for sharing your incredible journey with us, and keep up the good work!
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Thank you... I needed this, greatly. I'm about 7 months in, 22 lbs down, 3 pants sizes down. But I've stopped losing weight. It's been frustrating and is causing some mental and emotional issues.
    Seeing your success is amazing, and just the boost I needed.

Thank you so much for sharing, and congrats!! You look fabulous!!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You have made amazing progress! Congrats!

On a side note I was reminded of a meme about crocks that makes me laugh. :) Because apparently my observation skills are limited but focused and that was the first thing I noticed.

Haha!

My nieces insisted that I try those monstrosities on, and pose for pictures.
  • sallychildress
    sallychildress Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!!!
  • trishalackin
    trishalackin Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. The story of weight loss is never a simple one. I have been overweight my whole life, and I am SO ready to be healthy. Thank you so much for sharing! This is the kind of inspiration I've been looking for!
  • loriebahde
    loriebahde Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you are looking soooooo good. keep it up.
  • jenabugg
    jenabugg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are looking great. It was inspirational to read your post, particularly since the scale has not moved much for me the last month and a half. It truly is a journey, not a sprint.
  • ZoobieMama
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, those photos speak volumes! You are a true inspiration !
  • stardiamond29
    Options
    What an incredible transformation!
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you are amazing...thanks for the inspiration!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!