It's dirty in here, don't come in...

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend? You shouldn't be talking about this or even doing things like this until he is "husband"

Bravo!
    I live with him too... Wanna talk about that next? This wasn't about your personal opinions on my relationship. It's about the NSV. Come now silly interneters...

YOU LIVE WITH HIM AND YOU'RE NOT MARRIED????? YOU HUSSY!!!! :drinker: :laugh:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Vxv0Tgt.gif

Best NSV ever.
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    confidence is good!!!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    The whole mirror thing does not work if you are a vampire.....
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Dang, I'm so jealous of you!

I'm at the point I look good in the mirror but no boyfriend yet. woe is me -long sigh-
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend? You shouldn't be talking about this or even doing things like this until he is "husband"

No offense, but this is 2014... not 1950. Unless you're abstaining for religious reasons, there's not really any reason to abstain from a normal healthy sexual relationship with your spouse/partner.
    What does the date have to do with morals? It is 2014 and promiscuity is still promiscuity. STD's are still STD's, and unwanted pregnancies still happen - and for conveniences' sake we can kill the babies now, right? One doesn't necessarily have to be religious to have standards and values.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend put a mirror at the end of our bed...
    I noticed him admiring my, errrr... assets in the mirror the other day.
    A very evil grin covered my face as I turned back to him.
    I made a very slow path and let him drink it all in.
    It felt empowering to know I was making him putty in my hands.
    As I crawled to him on the bed, watching him look at me in the mirror... I felt it... I felt sexy.

Other stuff happened that will surely get this thread banned. But this is a triumph for me, so I hope it is taken seriously and not just as smut. It felt really good to see myself naked in a mirror and not cringe. Not only that, I looked and I liked it. Granted, my boyfriend really makes me feel sexy and powerful, so that helps my confidence... but my hard work is what got rid of the jibbly bits I hated to see. So go ahead and get a mirror installed at the end of your bed! You may never be the same person again....
    This definitely qualifies as a NSV I would love to experience! So awesome and I'm stoked for you! :smile:

Just don't give up!!!! You can get there. I've seen so many people on this site just blow my victories out of the water. Anyone can achieve anything if they simply remain confident in their success. Keep going and before you know it, you'll find yourself looking in a mirror remembering this story... just let that evil little smile spread
    I've had the feeling once, about 12 years ago. Best thing ever. I was with a guy who was obviouly more than satified with the situation. It was just after we got done and was in the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I was like "Holy moly, you sexy biznatch." :laugh: That's a great indicator of when I'm almost "there" - the point where you switch from loss to maintaining.
    :wink:
  • ShannonS921
    ShannonS921 Posts: 194
    Options

No offense, but this is 2014... not 1950. Unless you're abstaining for religious reasons, there's not really any reason to abstain from a normal healthy sexual relationship with your spouse/partner.
    What does the date have to do with morals? It is 2014 and promiscuity is still promiscuity. STD's are still STD's, and unwanted pregnancies still happen - and for conveniences' sake we can kill the babies now, right? One doesn't necessarily have to be religious to have standards and values.

gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-428.gif
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    my body will always be disgusting no matter how much i lose- loooooooooose skkkkkkkin ruins everything

soo congrats to you man
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Too bad that danged sexual revolution had to happen, right?

I'll bet you are a gas at parties.
  • jnichel
    Options
    my body will always be disgusting no matter how much i lose- loooooooooose skkkkkkkin ruins everything

soo congrats to you man

I think you need a second opinion on that. :wink:
  • jnichel
    Options

G8gu62i.jpg
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Vxv0Tgt.gif

Best NSV ever.
    Thanks!!! I'm def happy with it!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options

You should just excuse yourself directly out of this thread. Are you insinuating I'm some diseased *kitten* that kills babies??? I have morals, by far my morals exceed many. So please don't come preaching in here. This thread is about the WIN... I felt sexy. I looked good naked. Deal or don't. I don't care... but don't insinuate that I'm an immoral piece of trash because I have sex with my boyfriend, whom I love.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options

You should just excuse yourself directly out of this thread. Are you insinuating I'm some diseased *kitten* that kills babies??? I have morals, by far my morals exceed many. So please don't come preaching in here. This thread is about the WIN... I felt sexy. I looked good naked. Deal or don't. I don't care... but don't insinuate that I'm an immoral piece of trash because I have sex with my boyfriend, whom I love.

You go girl! -hug-
  • rkonks
    rkonks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.....your hot, go with it. Whatever makes you feel good', do it. Who cares what anyone else thinks or says. I'm happy for you two. That's healthy for a relationship and sexy as hell. good job!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    9470442.gif

Congrats!
    I'm seriously laughing my butt off thinking of Jim Carrey on the other side of the wall doing his silly thing... it's freaking a great part in that movie!

From Friends?? Anyone??

LOL! I remember that!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options

Beware the trolls! Don't bite!:flowerforyou:
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend put a mirror at the end of our bed...
    I noticed him admiring my, errrr... assets in the mirror the other day.
    A very evil grin covered my face as I turned back to him.
    I made a very slow path and let him drink it all in.
    It felt empowering to know I was making him putty in my hands.
    As I crawled to him on the bed, watching him look at me in the mirror... I felt it... I felt sexy.

Other stuff happened that will surely get this thread banned. But this is a triumph for me, so I hope it is taken seriously and not just as smut. It felt really good to see myself naked in a mirror and not cringe. Not only that, I looked and I liked it. Granted, my boyfriend really makes me feel sexy and powerful, so that helps my confidence... but my hard work is what got rid of the jibbly bits I hated to see. So go ahead and get a mirror installed at the end of your bed! You may never be the same person again....

I would install a mirror but then I'd have to move the television. Priorities.