Replies

• Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I feel a group hug coming on:flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Man, I'm so late to this party. But seems someone is a bit too sensitive.

OP, you are a teenager, as you've said before, that has gone through some issues with high school drama and such. Maybe a public forum isn't the place for you..any public forum. I'm not exaggerating at all when I say MFP has one of the tamest forums about. If you can't handle this, maybe spend your time just logging and not taking part of the community discussions. Maybe also look into counseling and just focus on you.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Get off my lawn, kid.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Get off my lawn, kid.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I'm so relieved to see your post! I've been on MFP for a couple of years but just started using the message boards a couple of days ago. I honestly just wanted to get new friends and help other people be successful (I've been within 5 lbs of my goal weight for over 2 years now) but I found myself being attacked. I'm not sure what's going on here but I would love to have some friends and just support each other without the rudeness.

You tried to scam people out of their money.
    You were violating the TOS.
    You were told that every time you tried to sell your crap you'd be reported.
    You kept trying to sell.

Now please stop trying to act like you didn't do anything wrong.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    You know, I did it once before I knew the rules and it wasn't even really advertising. I answered a question about a Beachbody product. Can't all of you just get over it and move on? I was informed of the rules and have followed them since.

It was advertising. You were telling people to message you for info and you could get them your crap for X amount of dollars.

Maybe you should read the community guidelines. Actually take the time to read them. ALL.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I may be 18, but I have the mind and writing skills of Carrie Bradshaw. Smart. Friendly. :)))))

Umm...you mean the fictional character from Sex and the City?

Oh.

Well okay then.

386205574.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Three replies made before I was told about the rules...I stand by my previous statement. I'm not sure what you have against me...did I do something personal to you? I don't even know you.

And now you're trying to hijack a thread. Which is ALSO against TOS.

I see you still haven't read the rules.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Nice people don't like liars, I'm afraid.

WOW. You do know this is a teenage girl you're speaking to, right?

Being an insecure teenager and BS-ing your age in order to use a calorie counting site hardly makes someone a liar. I'm sure there are plenty of "liars" on here who clicked that they were 18 when they looked at certain sites growing up. :wink:

But seriously, get out your aggression somewhere else. FFS.

^^Pretty sure the post you quoted was at the person with no profile picture that has been promoting a MLM scheme on here, not at the 18 year old OP....... Chill out.

Nope. Pretty certain the person has hundreds of posts to their name and I've seen them on the boards since I started on MFP.

You have and I'm sure she was meaning that for the "coach".
This discussion has been closed.