Best Talenti Flavor

Options
12346»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I have never seen it. Do they sell it in Canada? Hmmm. If not, I will get it on my next trip to the states.
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I read these posts I feel like I have been living under a rock. I was not sure what it is. Sounds like it is an ice cream or sorbet type thing. Will have to check it out.

Dont feel bad - I didnt know what it was either. But now that I've looked it up and read through these posts, off to the store I go TONIGHT!
  • DavidSTC
    DavidSTC Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Double dark chocolate and roman raspberry sorbetto ... together, side by side, taking a bite of one flavor, then a bite of the other. One of my favorite treats in the world, and not too bad on the calorie count ... if you can stick to a serving. :wink:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Tried Pistachio & it's not horrible, but not as great as some of the other flavors.

I felt the same way. I think I was spoiled by the pistachio ice cream I had at Queen City Creamery in Cumberland. It was phenomenal! I want to try the mint, but a friend of mine said it tasted like mouthwash. I'm afraid that's what I'm going to be thinking when I eat it! I'll buy some anyway. :smile:

Yuck! Mint things are awesome, but not when they taste like mouthwash. The worst thing I've tried since I've been using myfitnesspal is this organic water that was Spearmint flavored. The whole time drinking it it reminded me of chewing gum & drinking water.

I bought Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup tonight at Weis, but will have to wait & try it another day. I had what I call a controlled binge with ice cream on Monday LOL, & inputted the calories for yesterday & today. I'll blame it on Giant since their Coconut/Pineapple flavored gelato was amazing!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I have never seen it. Do they sell it in Canada? Hmmm. If not, I will get it on my next trip to the states.

Yeah I had never heard of it until MFP. It makes me sad. Canada is rather lacking in the fancy frozen treat department.

Yeah!!! :-(
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Tried Pistachio & it's not horrible, but not as great as some of the other flavors.

I felt the same way. I think I was spoiled by the pistachio ice cream I had at Queen City Creamery in Cumberland. It was phenomenal! I want to try the mint, but a friend of mine said it tasted like mouthwash. I'm afraid that's what I'm going to be thinking when I eat it! I'll buy some anyway. :smile:

Yuck! Mint things are awesome, but not when they taste like mouthwash. The worst thing I've tried since I've been using myfitnesspal is this organic water that was Spearmint flavored. The whole time drinking it it reminded me of chewing gum & drinking water.

I bought Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup tonight at Weis, but will have to wait & try it another day. I had what I call a controlled binge with ice cream on Monday LOL, & inputted the calories for yesterday & today. I'll blame it on Giant since their Coconut/Pineapple flavored gelato was amazing!

There's a Giant near my office. I need to try that. I can imagine exactly what that water tasted like now!
  • clvl99
    clvl99 Posts: 2
    Options
    c
  • clvl99
    clvl99 Posts: 2
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

Yeah I had never heard of it until MFP. It makes me sad. Canada is rather lacking in the fancy frozen treat department.

Yeah!!! :-(

Yup, I googled it. No Talenti in Canada. I also looked at all the different flavours while visiting the website. I'm sad now.

That sucks! Does Talenti ship to Canada?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Northeastern US pals: Shoprite has Talenti for $2.88 this week. Go!
    YUP. I got a dozen.

Caramel Apple Pie. Holy crow, so good.