Nice work!
  • Adaniel65
    Adaniel65 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    An amazing achievement! Congratulations!
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Nice work, Coach! :drinker:
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You've done a fantastic job and given yourself a healthy future!!
    On another note, I'm jealous of your 100lb mark. I'm only .6 away and just found out I'm pregnant!!
  • NoMouseNoMore
    NoMouseNoMore Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Simon, I've always been impressed with you since the start of our association here as fitness pals. But I think what impresses me MOST is that despite upheaval and turmoil, you didn't give up. You could have thrown the towel in. Instead, you took a pause then started back up again with a vengeance. THAT, my friend, is inspiring!!

I know NOTHING will stand in your way to reach your ultimate goal. You WILL lose the additional 60 lbs, and I will be there to cheer you on as you cross the finish line. I'm so happy for you....this is a MAJOR milestone. You should be so proud!! I know I am. I'm honored that we are good friends here.

Congrats again!!! Onward and upward. ????????????
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your story...when you say you're going to lose another 60 I believe you!
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    simply Awesome
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Great job!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've been through a lot. You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this...You are inspirational and I love that you showed what a journey we are all on and yet you kept going. Outstanding!! You look amazing
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! Fantastic results!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!
  • epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic I am so inspired!
  • lqichick
    lqichick Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job.:drinker:
  • Runningmischka
    Runningmischka Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! Congratulations on your success!!! :flowerforyou:
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You have done such a great job! I am sorry to hear for your loss but glad that you pushed through it and came out stronger. Your story is a true testament to the saying "you are stronger than you think".

Congrats on your success!!
  • Sidpandy
    Sidpandy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well done mate
  • golf4g
    golf4g Posts: 58
    Options
    First, thanks for taking the time to write your story!!! You are so strong, sensitive and a true hero in my eyes. Your family is truly blessed to have you in their lives…….. Well done……..
  • patwojo
    patwojo Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing such a heart-felt story. Very inspiring! You are so smart to get back your health at a young age and continue moving forward with good eating/exercise habits. I wish I had continued to goal the many times that I lost 35, 50, and 60 pounds over the years, but I never did. So here I am in my 50's and still trying! Congratulations to you...your accomplishments are amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!