100 Pounds Lost (Picture Heavy)

Options

Replies

• joepage612
    joepage612 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    you are a complete success. the result is greater than i would have expected. you deserve it.
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Job well done!

Your slider bar is great as well, it will inspire others and prompt them to read your story, if they haven't already done so.
  • peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! You look amazing, and must feel absolutely wonderful.

Congratulations on all your hard work.
  • jpericao
    jpericao Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats bro!!! kick *kitten* job!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation! Congratulations on all your hard work!:drinker:
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so amazing!! Congrats to you!!:smile::smile: :smile:
  • mckeep3
    mckeep3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow...you are amazing. Thank you for your insight. I have 100 lbs to lose too. I've lost 22 lbs and it's been a struggle. I'm hypothyroid and it's not easy to lose weight.
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. And you showed that losing yourself in stress is not inevitable. I'm really proud of you. And once more, you look great.

What is it about losing a ton of weight that makes people look so much younger? Babies have rolls, and they look young

Thank you very much! :)

Honestly, I really don't know. Great comparison about the baby! :laugh:
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    wow! awesome effort! Thank you for sharing your story. It reminds me that my life too hits bumps and "boulders" and I can push on like you have. Thank you! :smile:

Yes, bumps and boulders are a part of life. They will show up eventually, but you so got this. You can push through anything.
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    And thank you to all you guys. Incredible feeling to get recognition from all of you!
  • jenekaking
    jenekaking Posts: 25
    Options
    This is incredible! I have never had weight issues in my life. More like 10 -20 pounds over weight. I am struggling just to lose twenty pounds. You're incredible! This is completely motivating! Your jaw line is looking awesome! Keep it up!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome work, you look great!
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    This is incredible! I have never had weight issues in my life. More like 10 -20 pounds over weight. I am struggling just to lose twenty pounds. You're incredible! This is completely motivating! Your jaw line is looking awesome! Keep it up!

You're the first to mention my jaw line and I thank you for that! :)
  • subjecttwo
    subjecttwo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    look at those calf muscles!! Are you sure you're not hiding bricks in there?
    Great job, op. You look great! Keep it up and you'll be at your goal sooner than you think!
  • summer92008
    summer92008 Posts: 202
    Options
    This is so great! Congratulations! I know you can do it! You're such an inspiration to everyone on MFP, whether we have 100 lbs to lose or 10 lbs to lose. You're doing great and there is no doubt that you will reach your goal! Good luck on the rest of your journey. I will be praying for you! ( :
  • mrbyte
    mrbyte Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    well done sir.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    My condolences to you and your wife on the loss of her father. Through it all, you have maintained your dedication to getting healthier for yourself, and your loved ones. Your journey has been amazing; your determination is inspiring, and your transformation is awesome! Congratulations, and I'm looking forward to more photos as you reach your goal.
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    look at those calf muscles!! Are you sure you're not hiding bricks in there?

Yes, absolutely positive those are muscles! :happy:
  • urwhaturnot
    urwhaturnot Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are doing so good! It's hard to stay focused on our own goals whenever things around us seem so chaotic., especially when family is suffering. Keep up the good work by continuing your journey. I have to remind myself all the time that just like a runner in the race, if I fall down, I don't have to go all the way back to the starting line but just get up and keep going! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!