Your most hated BUG!

Options

Replies

• shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    giant-weta-2.jpg These things are a national treasure.
    jesus christ it looks like a lobster!
    Doesn't taste like lobster. lol
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Ticks..and MOSQUITOS! They both serve zero purpose except to annoy and freak the hell out of me.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    1972 VW Beetle
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    roaches, ticks, daddy long legs (though other spiders don't really bother me), and flies.

And I'm not reading the rest of this thread due to the many swarming roaches pictures. UGH!
  • skiextrm
    skiextrm Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wolf spiders! I can handle the others, but they skeeze me out. Also, ticks, fleas, and mosquitos. Cockroaches. I think I'm gonna' be sick...
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I don't mind spiders or bugs in general, I just brush them off if they land on me or carry them outside if I find them in the house. The only exception is roaches. Those things should have gone extinct when they had the chance.
  • airbearlover
    airbearlover Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wasps. I hate wasps.
    They are bullies with whom each other we do NOT have a mutual understanding. They sting and sting the snap out of me just for walking near by.
    Bumble bees? Honey bees? Now we have an understanding. If you sting me you die. You're not going to want to do it just to do it.
  • Aruba08
    Aruba08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wasps. I hate wasps.
    They are bullies with whom each other we do NOT have a mutual understanding. They sting and sting the snap out of me just for walking near by.
    Bumble bees? Honey bees? Now we have an understanding. If you sting me you die. You're not going to want to do it just to do it.

oh heres your sister, totally hate them, they serve no purpose!! Plus I have been stung a few times so I know their wrath
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Bugs especially centipede... just the thought of it gives me the creeps.
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    House centipede.. not technically a bug. It freaks me out.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=134310&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1332879059

OH GOD NO JUST NO BURN IT WITH FIRE OK.

Hate those bloody things so so much.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    really not a big fan of spiders... especially when they crawl into bed next to me at night:/
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    it used to be spiders (and I STILL HATE them) but i had a roach crawl on me while i was trying to sleep about a year ago and since then they bother me just as much as spiders... talk about a panic attack.....
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Australia is full of fun bugs and aracnids....

internet meet queensland bird eating spider...

image72.jpg
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Australia is full of fun bugs and aracnids....

internet meet queensland bird eating spider...

image72.jpg
    Jesus ****!!!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Treponema pallidum pallidum

TreponemaPallidum.jpg
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Won't someone think of the ecosystem!?!?!
    1392.gif

centipedes...
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I actually find many bugs to be beautiful or fascinating. However, ticks, fire ants, ground hornets, and mosquitoes can all die a swift and fiery death.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Just for shmerek,,, they also eat snakes...

43fc84ff1bb8ff2ab804779f3ca0a223.jpg
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    The Cockroach probably because I associate it with clutter and unsanitary
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Most don't bother me. I hated lots as a kid but I had/have this need to touch the things that creep me out sans anything poisonous. Recently, upon moving to the semi arid plains of south eastern Colorado, I met the camel spider (not the variety of Internet/urban legend fame). Blurglethaguuuuu!!!! They aren't very big; most of them are under an inch but they are just so damned ugly!

Four years ago, they made me jump out of my seat do a little, 'so gross, so gross, so gross' dance. I'm still not a fan but I've worked up to touching them plus doing the catch and release instead of squish and clean for the ones that wander into the house.

I love snakes, on the other hand, and get excited every time I run across a hog nosed snake. Look them up because they are the cutest snake on the planet IMO.