Your most hated BUG!

Options

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    House centipede.. not technically a bug. It freaks me out.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=134310&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1332879059

OH GOD NO JUST NO BURN IT WITH FIRE OK.

Hate those bloody things so so much.

I love torturing those suckers with hairspray! Very entertaining! Muhhahahahahahaha!
  • AstroRocket
    AstroRocket Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I don't mind bugs, unless they come near me.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    spiders - i hate spiders - kill them with fire
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Ok...So I've been in the woods today with my kiddos for a good part of the day and can I just say that I HATE BUGS! I can deal with poison ivy, hot sun, worms, snakes, and spiders but I hate ALL bugs!

I hate flies, stinkbugs, and ticks! Why the hell are these bugs even on earth? They serve no purpose other than to piss me off!:angry::explode: :grumble:

Ok, vent over.
    [/quote

These insects are there because they fit into the circle of life, usually as food for something else. It's NOT about you.
    I personally have no problem with insects, they have a right to be there. The bumblebees pollinate our garden ( since chemical pollution is killing off honeybees), flies, stinkbugs, Japanese beetles and such are food for my free range ducks , and for the toads that also kill pests in my garden.......wise up, honey, the insects support life on earth. Without insects there would be no life.
  • MelsAuntie
    Options
    Wolf spiders! I can handle the others, but they skeeze me out. Also, ticks, fleas, and mosquitos. Cockroaches. I think I'm gonna' be sick...

I am fond of wolf spiders. There is a large one living in the stone wall in my kitchen, and she is welcome to be there, as she hunts the flies that get into the house.
  • MelsAuntie
    Options
    spiders - i hate spiders - kill them with fire

GOD NO would you rather be overrun with flies, mosquitos, and other pests that spiders feed on??? LEAVE THEM ALONE. They will seldom bother you unless you bother them first, and they are very beneficial. I LOVE spiders, always wanted to have a pet tarantula, they are so beautiful....
  • MelsAuntie
    Options
    giant-weta-2.jpg These things are a national treasure.

Ah, a weta...New Zealand giant flightless cricket, a treasure indeed, what a beautiful creature!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Why the hell did I open this? I have zero tolerance for spiders. Gag. :sick:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I'm all itchy now. :indifferent:
  • Lisa1971
    Options

Oh My God that Japanese hornet is HORRIFYING! It definitely needs to be exterminated!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Ok...So I've been in the woods today with my kiddos for a good part of the day and can I just say that I HATE BUGS! I can deal with poison ivy, hot sun, worms, snakes, and spiders but I hate ALL bugs!

I hate flies, stinkbugs, and ticks! Why the hell are these bugs even on earth? They serve no purpose other than to piss me off!:angry::explode: :grumble:

Ok, vent over.
    [/quote

These insects are there because they fit into the circle of life, usually as food for something else. It's NOT about you.
    I personally have no problem with insects, they have a right to be there. The bumblebees pollinate our garden ( since chemical pollution is killing off honeybees), flies, stinkbugs, Japanese beetles and such are food for my free range ducks , and for the toads that also kill pests in my garden.......wise up, honey, the insects support life on earth. Without insects there would be no life.

tumblr_m2v7r6wIh41rskeexo1_250.gif
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Scorpion.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Scorpion.

Is that actually a bug? Thank God they don't exist in PA. They are the things nightmares are made of!
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    I don't mind bugs and i love spiders, seems i am rare in that department. But i hate cockroaches and any roach for that matter. Also mosquitoes =P it seems i cant go outside during the spring and summer without getting bit by one, i can be outside for a minute and come back in with three bug bites. They love me that much it seems.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

Ok, vent over.

Good morning, Satan.
  • Lisa1971
    Options

Ok, vent over.

Good morning, Satan.

LOL! I just spit my water all over my lap! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options

Ok, vent over.
    [/quote

*starts chant* MelsAuntie loves buuugs! MelsAuntie loves buuuugs...
  • Lisa1971
    Options

Ok, vent over.
    [/quote

*starts chant* MelsAuntie loves buuugs! MelsAuntie loves buuuugs...

And hates pit bulls but that's another thread....
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Roaches. Also this thread is useless without.....
    Amazing+pictures+animals++Photos+Zoo+pics+nature+insect+Cockroaches+Blattaria+Blattodea+pest+garbage.gif

Animated-gif-dog-jake-adventure-time-finn-boy-nope-run-hide-1360695904.gif