Any late 20s-30s without kids? Fur babies totally fine!

enjayer
enjayer Posts: 46 Member
Firstly, yay, add me. 27 and looking for similarish friends. I love kids but dont have them yet so won't be a good contributor to any "uterus workout" convos! Before anyone gets offended, it's not you, its me ;)

Secondly, if you actually have a human baby covered in fur...you should go get that checked out...

Replies

• OnxyandMe
    OnxyandMe Posts: 1 Member
    I totally feel you. I think not having kids changes the conversation and also we have different struggles.
  • Leighsters
    Leighsters Posts: 33 Member
    fur babies????? totally in!
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    I would say add me, but you already did! Got to love the Fur babies

Turning 26 this year, anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • flashfangirl_102
    flashfangirl_102 Posts: 32 Member
    We'll I'm 23 and my fur baby walks me :)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    What the hell is a uterus workout?
  • enjayer
    *shrug* I figure keeping a baby in there and carrying it around/ all the contractions having it have gotta work out that uterine muscle pretty hard!
  • Hi! I'm 28 and married but no kids. One fur baby who loves to purr though! :)
  • cmurra6745
    cmurra6745 Posts: 25 Member
    ill be 31 in september no kids and single !!!
  • vha2
    vha2 Posts: 64 Member
    Firstly, yay, add me. 27 and looking for similarish friends. I love kids but dont have them yet so won't be a good contributor to any "uterus workout" convos! Before anyone gets offended, it's not you, its me ;)

Secondly, if you actually have a human baby covered in fur...you should go get that checked out...

Yaaaay fur babies! That's me :) Just got my baby a new squeaky toy. He loves squeaky toys.
  • vha2
    vha2 Posts: 64 Member
    Hi! I've added a few people, feel free to add me too. :flowerforyou:
  • RachyD21
    RachyD21 Posts: 83 Member
    You killed me with 'uterus workout' lmao

Yay for fur babies though!

I'm 31 (sshhhh, don't tell anyone else) and I have 0 human children :)
  • monkeygirl08
    monkeygirl08 Posts: 2,109 Member
    I'm 24 and no children (Unless you count the ones I teach as I sometimes call them 'my kids' lol) Please feel free to add me!
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    I'm 35, married and two fur babies! A Chiweenie and a Chihuahua/Terrier mix! They're so cute and just awesome!
  • Oh! Add me! I'm 26, married, no kids, Yankee living in Perth, Australia. I'm tired of being a stereotypical fat American surrounded by beautiful Aussies, so I'm starting with MFP to keep myself on track. I just welcomed a puppy to the family after mourning the passing of my last awesome dog. My pup is a 3-month-old Maltese X Shih Tzu named Alfred. I'm kinda nerdy, and very friendly, so please be my friend :)

Cheers,
    Kelsey
  • enjayer
    I'm 35, married and two fur babies! A Chiweenie and a Chihuahua/Terrier mix! They're so cute and just awesome!

I love that my google history now has the word "Chiweenie" in it!!! Haha, I had no idea what they were but very adorable. In the absence of any awesome hybrid, I decided awhile ago that I have a "catten"... he's a bit big to still be a kitten but too young to be a cat!
  • I may be to old, but I'm 36, married, no kids. Just 3 chihuahuas who love to run me around :) Looking for all the support I can get, so feel free to add me :)
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    25 and no babies...or fur babies...and looking for friends and motivation - add me:)
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Hi all.... 32...married...no kids... but two beautiful furbabies that I love to bits --- so much I even got their photo mounted on canvas hehe :0) please feel free to add me any one for some motivation and support along the journey :0)
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    The doctors say my son's condition is totally normal and the hair will fall off in time. Thank you very much.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    The doctors say my son's condition is totally normal and the hair will fall off in time. Thank you very much.
    :laugh: