Any late 20s-30s without kids? Fur babies totally fine!

Options

Replies

• vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I fit this criteria. Unfortunately, I prefer to have friends in their 20-30s with lots of kids. People with pets need not apply.

Sorry.
  • Emmal2387
    Emmal2387 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 26 with no children, do want them at some point. Do have two fur babies in the guise of guinea pigs. :-) feel free to add me
  • RhapsodyInC
    RhapsodyInC Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 with no babies although I'd like some fur babies. Please feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    Options
    Fur babies ARE adorable.

ega06r.jpg
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I fit this criteria. Unfortunately, I prefer to have friends in their 20-30s with lots of kids. People with pets need not apply.

Sorry.
    i will be your pet.
  • jherobinson
    jherobinson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 30 and no kids! Just a cute and furry, but incredibly evil cat! Feel free to add me! :)
  • ladyofthelakeontario
    ladyofthelakeontario Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    33, childfree. I'm a nanny, and consider that the best form of birth control. I currently have three cats but you never know what is going to move in/out. I take in small animals from our animal shelter (which is very small and ill-equipped for small animals) to find them homes.
  • wlfpakfan13
    wlfpakfan13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, will be 31 in a few months and have no kids either. Just my fur baby, Cody. :smile:
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm a late bloomer - just got married last month at age 33. No kids, but we have a 2-year-old cat.
  • Changingmyfatitude
    Changingmyfatitude Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    29 and very much child free... to scared for all of that lol! add me xx
  • enjayer
    enjayer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    33, childfree. I'm a nanny, and consider that the best form of birth control. I currently have three cats but you never know what is going to move in/out. I take in small animals from our animal shelter (which is very small and ill-equipped for small animals) to find them homes.

I got my fur baby from an animal welfare shelter so... thank you :D I know it's not the same one but massive kudos for what you do.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    What about reptile babies? Bearded dragons are just as cute! :P 23 here, always welcoming new friends
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    32, no kids (and no prospects of them in the near future), and two fur babies (though really fur siblings as they're my parents' dogs)
  • ahowie86
    ahowie86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in... 28 and 2 fur babies (Boxers) here! I need some motivation :)
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I'm in that age group with one demanding fur baby (Yorkie). He's enough work for now.
  • Jessica_Eve
    Jessica_Eve Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi! 27 not married (will be soon) one furbaby no kids in the future either. Add me!
  • MissParks87
    Options
    Brand new to this and I'm in the same boat... 27, no kids (I'd like them one day though). Add me:-)
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 with no kids! My roommate has old dogs that I love to take care of. They are kinda my fur babies. :)
  • malpal8629
    malpal8629 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I just turned 29, have been married for a little less than two years, and my fur baby is an oh so lovable Rottweiler. We do plan to have kids in the next couple of years though, but definitely not until I get this weight off! :)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Because I have given birth, the only think I talk about is my womb... good to know.

Good luck on your gurney, OP.