Any late 20s-30s without kids? Fur babies totally fine!

Options

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6vkifn6UI1qc41xjo1_500.gif
  • sarahtsabo
    sarahtsabo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Almost 31, husband will be 38 this year. No children yet, but we have two spoiled cats :)
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mhvrqayat81rtl3i8o2_500.gif
  • leftinthekitchen
    Options
    Uterus workout, hmm..I must have missed that on Pinterest's Health and Fitness Boards. I'm 28 married, and we just had to give up our pup when we moved out of state. But he is with loving grandparents who will spoil him rotten. Currently don't have any friends om MFP.
  • ElizIvory
    ElizIvory Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I may be on the younger side of this but I turn 24 this year, married no human babies but do have a Dog who just got done having back surgery. I love him! I am always up for new friends! I log everyday and have a lot to lose but am working hard!
  • SamLD88
    SamLD88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    26, not engaged but in a LTR, TONS of fur babies (3 dogs, 2 cats, bearded dragon) but thank the gods (and contraception!), no real ones.

Feel free to add me!
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm only 25, but where I live, people usually have 2 and even 3 kids by this time. So, I'm right there with you haha.

Instead, I'm in a very long-term relationship (5 and a half years and counting), and we have 4 cats. Edit because I should say that *IF* we decide to have children to appease his parents (mine have my 21 year old sister spawning in a couple of months, so I'm off the hook in my family), we'll be 30+.
  • cass_wilson
    cass_wilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    No babies here!
  • SamLD88
    SamLD88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    What, no love for the scale babies? Leather babies? Feather?

...wait, I think leather baby is something else entirely....

:laugh: :sad: :blushing:
  • kdub731
    kdub731 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    No kids, 28, feel free to add me!
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    31 here, no kids, don't want them, with one fat, spoiled furbaby (dog).
  • Amy01Liz
    Amy01Liz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    27 NO kiddos (yet) but we do have a big giant fur baby too! He doesnt walk much since he is so old (10y/o pitbull) but I would love to yall to add me too! :)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 this week, and for some reason this is an open invitation for people to ask me unabashedly about the state of my uterus all the time. My uterus is vacant, and it shall be for the foreseeable freaking future.

People are sometimes offended that kids aren't a part of my future plans. Why did you ask then?

/rant

So yeah...I guess I qualify.
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    35 and no kids unless I still count! Feel free to add
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Why only 20s and 30s?

Old farts make good friends, too.
  • lauriehouse
    lauriehouse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    26. Child free! Don't want kinds..don't even like kids.

Have a lovely boyfriend and 2 kittens! Marshmallow and Rolo :)

Feel free to add me :)
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Secondly, if you actually have a human baby covered in fur...you should go get that checked out...

Its called Hypertrichosis.

And this is a documentary done by the Smithsonian called the Real Beauty and the Beast: http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/sc/web/show/3394874/the-real-beauty-and-the-beast
  • findingtherealme2014
    Options
    Hey, I am 29 and also like kids but don't have them yet. Anyone feel free to add me too :)
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, my wife is 32 and no kids yet. We were planning on adopting but due to our health that has been put on hold. We have two cats, 7 and 8 called Pippin and Bilbo. Pippin is a persian, Bilbo is a persian cross.
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm 34, no kids. I'm kinda shy though, so I may not say much :)