Can You See Yourself As You Are?

Options

Replies

• newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

You look like a 2 or 3 to me, maybe it's the angle and clothing, but I can't see you being an 18 or 15.

I was going to say...there's no way an 18 or a 15 LOL
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Kind of wondering if people agree with me on myself. LOL

I think you're somewhere between 19 an 20 but it's hard to say. :flowerforyou:

Thanks!! :heart:

I will never be "thin" - my doctor once said I'd likely never be below a 14 size-wise after some x-rays and stuff. But I can definitely be more fit and healthy!
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I see myself as a 12 or 15, had a hard time picking...And I want to be 3 or a 5, Here is me...
    photo4_zpsdcac7a3f.jpg?t=1405622042

I disagree with the 8 suggestion, you have nowhere near the shape or meat for that one.

You're much smaller than a 12 and not enough hips/thighs to be a 15.

Your legs are already a 5. Your torso is shorter like the 14 and the hip-to-waist ratio is also similar. I think your size is also a 14, just more skin around the arms and midsection.

P.S. 4 boys!
  • donut0420
    donut0420 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My husband always tells me I have a warped view of my body, but I think I'm pretty accurate. Here is my pic as of today. I am currently the heaviest I've ever been.

dmsr2q4l.jpg

I think I am probably closest to either 18 or 19.

I'd love to be a 5, but realistically I'd be happy with 11 or 12.

I hope this works - this is my first time trying to post a picture.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    My husband always tells me I have a warped view of my body, but I think I'm pretty accurate. Here is my pic as of today. I am currently the heaviest I've ever been.

I'm calling a cross between 13 and 17. Slightly pear shaped, voluptuous. And solid, not flabby, which is great.
  • donut0420
    Options
    I'm calling a cross between 13 and 17. Slightly pear shaped, voluptuous. And solid, not flabby, which is great.
    [/quote]

:) You're a sweetie. I guess I could see that - I take a comparison to 13 as a real compliment mind you!

I asked my husband what he thought I was and what he would like me to be. He said 9... for both his answers! And honestly, I'd be happy to have that body in 9.
  • lauriej143
    lauriej143 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    c6188257-dc63-49ae-859f-4c5b7d217909_zps1908f780.png

ahhh!! can't believe I am posting this as I am so shy about things like this.

However after reading through, thought it would be good for me! I think I am a 15, would love to be a 5!!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

However after reading through, thought it would be good for me! I think I am a 15, would love to be a 5!!

Please take this as kindly and sincerely as I mean it: YOU ARE ALREADY A 5. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • lauriej143
    Options

dmsr2q4l.jpg

I think you are already an 11!! You are rocking that bikini!
  • donut0420
    Options
    Agreed!!
  • donut0420
    Options

Please take this as kindly and sincerely as I mean it: YOU ARE ALREADY A 5. :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Agreed!
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278
    Options
  • donut0420
    Options

dmsr2q4l.jpg

I think you are already an 11!! You are rocking that bikini!

Thank you! I really appreciate this whole experiment. I never thought I'd be brave enough to post a pic like this (and I know I'm not the only one) and hearing how others perceive my body, since it really does differ from the way I feel about myself! I'm sure this was the purpose of the original poster - thanks for doing this!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm between #2 and #5 (not sure) and I'd like to be exactly what I am.

e306c1ff-d22a-4ede-8206-6ca577619807_zpsc9891ac9.jpg
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Ok, so this has been a lot more difficult than I thought. Some days I look in the mirror and see something between 15-18, others I see a 1. I don't mean any offence to the ladies pictured, I'm just trying to illustrate that it's difficult for me to see myself as I am. Then I look at pictures and become all the more confused by the difference between the mirror and the camera! So that's why these days I've decided to try and stress less about what I percieve myself to look like, and focus on what I can DO.

What I would LIKE to be is a 3, 5, or 11.

What actually I am is probably a 14.

1468783_549964291754502_783044457_n.jpg
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    bump... interesting...topic.
  • yesterdayusaid2morrow
    Options

dmsr2q4l.jpg

I just have to say, you look fabulous and I would probably sacrifice a limb to look like you do in a 2 piece. :) lol, cute suit btw! Great idea OP
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278
    Options
    how do you add pictures?
  • lauriej143
    Options
    Ok, so this has been a lot more difficult than I thought. Some days I look in the mirror and see something between 15-18, others I see a 1. I don't mean any offence to the ladies pictured, I'm just trying to illustrate that it's difficult for me to see myself as I am. Then I look at pictures and become all the more confused by the difference between the mirror and the camera! So that's why these days I've decided to try and stress less about what I percieve myself to look like, and focus on what I can DO.

What I would LIKE to be is a 3, 5, or 11.

What actually I am is probably a 14.

1468783_549964291754502_783044457_n.jpg

I completely get how you feel. I am finding it difficult to pick a number for you, thinking between a 5/3. However, you have a fab figure, you really do!!
  • weavernv
    weavernv Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    How do you add pictures?