Can You See Yourself As You Are?

Options

Replies

• jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I also still feel very fat and ugly... I find myself wishing that I could get about 2 million dollars worth of plastic surgery and weight loss surgery or have the hunger control center of my hypothalamus surgically or chemically modified so that I would never want to eat again... Either that or demand that my doctor put me on the powerful prescription diet pill Miridia... I have been weighing between 177.2 -- 182.4 lbs but I find myself wishing that I could weigh 105 lbs or less... But I am too weak and I eat. I hate myself...

In my profile picture, I am the ugly guy on the left... Sorry for all of this nonsense... I have been working out during the week Monday through Friday but I feel guilty that I have to take the weekends off from working out because I have been feeling so tired by the end of the work week.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I also still feel very fat and ugly... I find myself wishing that I could get about 2 million dollars worth of plastic surgery and weight loss surgery or have the hunger control center of my hypothalamus surgically or chemically modified so that I would never want to eat again... Either that or demand that my doctor put me on the powerful prescription diet pill Miridia... I have been weighing between 177.2 -- 182.4 lbs but I find myself wishing that I could weigh 105 lbs or less... But I am too weak and I eat. I hate myself...

In my profile picture, I am the ugly guy on the left... Sorry for all of this nonsense... I have been working out during the week Monday through Friday but I feel guilty that I have to take the weekends off from working out because I have been feeling so tired by the end of the work week.

This sounds like scary trolling, but if it's not - you need EatingDisorder counseling and therapy pronto. No 48 yr old male over 4'8" should weigh 105 lbs. And BTW, rest is part of training, just so you know.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    My husband always tells me I have a warped view of my body, but I think I'm pretty accurate. Here is my pic as of today. I am currently the heaviest I've ever been.

I think I am probably closest to either 18 or 19.

I'd love to be a 5, but realistically I'd be happy with 11 or 12.

I hope this works - this is my first time trying to post a picture.

I'm calling a cross between 13 and 17. Slightly pear shaped, voluptuous. And solid, not flabby, which is great.

I'd say 13 too. I'm jealous of your bod!
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    I guess I'm between #2 and #5 (not sure) and I'd like to be exactly what I am.

I agree!!
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    how do you add pictures?

[ img ] picture link here [ / img ]

Take out the spaces and you'll be set! (I had to look it up to do mine. LOL)
  • newdaydawning79
    Options

This sounds like scary trolling, but if it's not - you need EatingDisorder counseling and therapy pronto. No 48 yr old male over 4'8" should weigh 105 lbs. And BTW, rest is part of training, just so you know.

I'm with the above. Definitely get some help if you're serious. You are pretty darn thin already.
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    I know what you are trying to do. You want it to be like that dive soap commercial where women have a poorer self-image of themselves than what others see. While this is probably true in many cases for men and women (you are often your own worst critic, and little things you don't like about your body are barely noticeable to others) I don't think that what you see is really that far off from what others see, in most cases.

Take a look at the thread. VERY few people have the same perception of themselves that others do.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Ok, so this has been a lot more difficult than I thought. Some days I look in the mirror and see something between 15-18, others I see a 1. I don't mean any offence to the ladies pictured, I'm just trying to illustrate that it's difficult for me to see myself as I am. Then I look at pictures and become all the more confused by the difference between the mirror and the camera! So that's why these days I've decided to try and stress less about what I percieve myself to look like, and focus on what I can DO.

What I would LIKE to be is a 3, 5, or 11.

What actually I am is probably a 14.

1468783_549964291754502_783044457_n.jpg

I completely get how you feel. I am finding it difficult to pick a number for you, thinking between a 5/3. However, you have a fab figure, you really do!!

Haha, thank you - didn't quite expect that! :blushing: I appreciate you taking the time to tell me and will keep it in mind for when the mirror's being particularly vicious :smile:
  • swonn
    swonn Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Can't upload a photo so I'll use my profile picture. I'd say maybe #12.
  • nykismile
    nykismile Posts: 198
    Options
    http://imgur.com/GE4aNtr (no idea how to post pics)

Maybe a 6?? I can't tell honestly :|
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    GE4aNtr.png

Here you go. :)
  • nykismile
    nykismile Posts: 198
    Options
    GE4aNtr.png

Here you go. :)

Thanks!
  • donut0420
    donut0420 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ok, so this has been a lot more difficult than I thought. Some days I look in the mirror and see something between 15-18, others I see a 1. I don't mean any offence to the ladies pictured, I'm just trying to illustrate that it's difficult for me to see myself as I am. Then I look at pictures and become all the more confused by the difference between the mirror and the camera! So that's why these days I've decided to try and stress less about what I percieve myself to look like, and focus on what I can DO.

What I would LIKE to be is a 3, 5, or 11.

What actually I am is probably a 14.

1468783_549964291754502_783044457_n.jpg

I completely get how you feel. I am finding it difficult to pick a number for you, thinking between a 5/3. However, you have a fab figure, you really do!!

I agree. I on first look what I see is a cross between 14 and 5. You look great!
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a 14 but I want to be a 5

MFP_zps067be94d.jpg
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    lets see... I think I'm 11 or 15.. what I'd like to be is 5 or 6. or even 2.

c041256a-ee26-4f14-af29-747c4bb2e263_zpsa38f0af8.jpg

I hope I did this pic thing right.. >.>
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Oh, the horror. I'm thinking somewhere between 17-18, but I'd like to be a flat-chested 8 or 11. :blushing: Ugh!

Also, I would never ever wear this outfit in public. :noway: Notice the tags are still on. Ha-ha. I've decolorized so as to not distract from the shape issues.

14699757382_d7ab3217be_o.jpg
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    lets see... I think I'm 11 or 15.. what I'd like to be is 5 or 6. or even 2.

c041256a-ee26-4f14-af29-747c4bb2e263_zpsa38f0af8.jpg

I hope I did this pic thing right.. >.>

I think 11 seems about right. A goal of 5 would be great! I'm not a big fan of 2 (looks like she might break), but that's just me.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Thanks! (: I hope I can achieve number 5 .. :) still lots of work to do.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I think I look like 12. I would like to look like 11.

xm1q28.jpg