hahahahahahahaha.
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    BCDYv.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Soooo............... now I have to choose between having a thigh gap and a tight vaj?

Umm so just lemme make sure I have this straight?:

When I was 18 years old and skinny and had a thigh gap, I had a loose vagigi?....but all these years (and rolls in the hay) later and after 2 kids (c-section) when my thighs are pressing together due to overweight I have somehow achieved a tighter wahoo?

Wow! :love:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    yeah, this isn't even a little true.

Edited: Okay, the predisposed by genetics is true.. the loose lady bits is not

But it was funny.... even if not true.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    The internal dimensions of the pelvis, i.e. the width and shape of the birth canal, determines whether or not you have an easy or a hard time giving birth... a wider birth canal = more likely to give birth easily and quickly. The size of the birth canal has no relation to tightness of the vagina... the latter comes from the vaginal muscles. Doing pelvic floor exercises and squats tones up those muscles and makes them strong. The only possible correlation here is that women whose birth canal is too small to give birth vaginally have c-sections so will avoid possible pelvic floor issues that come from a vaginal birth, although the weight of the baby late in pregnancy still impacts on the pelvic floor somewhat and women who've had c-sections should still do pelvic floor exercises.

So it's certainly not the case that having more widely spaced hip joints means a looser vagina - if it is then please provide a peer reviewed journal to back that up.

Additionally, the internal and external dimensions of the pelvis don't match each other so closely as people would imagine. In general, a larger birth canal does mean a wider pelvis and therefore more widely spaced hip joints..... but the correlation isn't perfect and women can have a wide pelvis, widely spaced hip joints and still have a narrow birth canal and have difficulty giving birth because of it. Also, it's possible to still have a fairly wide birth canal while the distance between the hip joints is still fairly narrow, because the overall shape of the pelvis can vary.

And finally, even if someone has a large pelvis and large birth canal, the shape of the birth canal can impact how easy labour is. The birth canal should be oval shaped, a wide oval not far from circular. But if it's more triangular or a more flattened oval shape, then someone's going to have a harder time giving birth, even if it's quite big.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    They are all loose to me. :grumble:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    AWESOME Information!! Will be sharing this!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I guess that those of us with thigh gap have more easily accessible lady parts so things are more likely to just slip in.

well tha'ts the reason I always thought guys liked it, and mini skirts for the same reason?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Mermaid.jpg

As for loose vaginas.... lolz!

I can achieve a thigh gap and I'm overweight. All I have to do is stick my tush out. :drinker:

Why do I have Sir-Mix-Alot running through my head? :laugh:
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Here's a fun fact:

All women have a thigh gap when lying down....or bent over....or straddling..

Yup, certify letter my strike, as well.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    It's never mattered to me. All women have loose vaginas after I'm done with them.

If possible I'd like my strike mailed to my house, with a gold ribbon on it.

He's telling the truth. I am ruined for all other men.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    yeah, this isn't even a little true.

Edited: Okay, the predisposed by genetics is true.. the loose lady bits is not

But it was funny.... even if not true.

It's ALL THE WAY TRUE dammit. I'm tighter than was at 18 don't take this from me!!!!!!!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    IN for "fun facts"
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Mermaid.jpg

I can achieve a thigh gap and I'm overweight. All I have to do is stick my tush out. :drinker:

OMG, don't stick your tush out!!! It will make your vagina loose!!!!
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options

I wouldn't brag about that :laugh:
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Wow this is so rude, and not true at all.
    Don't tell me I'm saying this because of butt hurt, because I don't have a thigh gap myself, but this is just plain rude and disrespectful

Hey - maybe if you had the thigh gap, you wouldn't have the butthurt ... (heynow! that's a two-fer, kids!)
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    It's never mattered to me. All women have loose vaginas after I'm done with them.

If possible I'd like my strike mailed to my house, with a gold ribbon on it.

He's telling the truth. I am ruined for all other men.

95.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

You too? I think all women are just built that way. It couldn't possible be us, right? :drinker:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Mermaid.jpg

OMG, don't stick your tush out!!! It will make your vagina loose!!!!

Well, actually....
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I think the real takeaway here is the importance of kegels and their role in my happiness.

Plz do them
This discussion has been closed.