Is it wrong if...

Options

Replies

• Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's wrong since you've stated your in high school. So therefore it is illegal for you to be drinking and you could get that guy arrested. Shame on you!

I was wondering this, too. I thought you were 18, mister! So you were taking a selfie when he approached you? You said you were doing the same thing you were doing in your avi.

QFT

This is why his posts are probably 90% made up, and getting pretty old to say the least.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's wrong since you've stated your in high school. So therefore it is illegal for you to be drinking and you could get that guy arrested. Shame on you!

I was wondering this, too. I thought you were 18, mister! So you were taking a selfie when he approached you? You said you were doing the same thing you were doing in your avi.

QFT

This is why his posts are probably 90% made up, and getting pretty old to say the least.

I just saw where he said he had a fake ID, but still, I'm not seeing this happening.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options

:
    QFT

I just saw where he said he had a fake ID, but still, I'm not seeing this happening.
    I wonder if he was trying to pickup a cougar at the bar, since he struck out getting one at the gym :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

:
    QFT

I wonder if he was trying to pickup a cougar at the bar, since he struck out getting one at the gym :laugh:

high-five-o.gif
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Of course he struck out at the gym.. He was vaping in their faces while they worked out instead of stepping outside.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Of course he struck out at the gym.. He was vaping in their faces while they worked out instead of stepping outside.

*whispers to himself*

Vaping in their faces is a bad thing. Check.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

Well that and he thought cougar started at 25.....
  • 1911JR
    1911JR Posts: 276
    Options
    also some of my friends said that it was "gay" of me, I dont see how imo. I was just smiling and laughing.

its def like 41% gay.

Yeap, I agree.. A few more drinks and the % climbs.

Ok, all jokes aside. So what IF, he slipped you a little extra in that "free drink" then next thing you know (if your lucky) you wake up raped and tossed in a ditch naked. But nothing like that has ever happened has it.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Ok, all jokes aside. So what IF, he slipped you a little extra in that "free drink" then next thing you know (if your lucky) you wake up raped and tossed in a ditch naked. But nothing like that has ever happened has it.

:noway: :noway: Of course people don't slip roofies in drinks.. That would be wrong lol which is apparently ok lol
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    also some of my friends said that it was "gay" of me, I dont see how imo. I was just smiling and laughing.

its def like 41% gay.

when you said "more" I thought you meant chloroform.
  • candythorns
    candythorns Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    you can't be held responsible if people wanna make it rain for you
  • EmpireBusiness
    Options

:
    QFT

which bar would I find you at? I am purely asking for my friend, not me. It's for the OP.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I'm still stuck on the "clap my cheeks" comment, because I've got conflicting visuals.
  • EmpireBusiness
    Options
    I'm still stuck on the "clap my cheeks" comment, because I've got conflicting visuals.

hungry.gif
  • TeenageMutantNinjaMike
    Options
    Ok so we all see it happen in movies, maybe its happened to some of you older gents, maybe some of you women have done it. Sometimes girls lead on guys at the bar for free drinks. So back to why Im making this post is because over the weekend i went to this bar and this older guy insisted in buying me drinks. At first i was like whoa does this guy wanna clap my cheeks.. then i thought wait maybe i can just play along for a bit and get free drinks. Like why not girls do it all the time. So i did, and i got a bunch of free drinks and then when he wasnt looking i left lol. So was it wrong, girls do it all the time so how do you justify it?

Careful, next time you might have one too many and no amount of Long Islands will help you forget....
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    dafuq
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    8bq2XNa.jpg
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    were you wearing a nice blouse??
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't care if you guys think I make up my posts. Hey man I'm just a guy from Chicago sharing my experiences with who I thought was a more mature group of people. But Jesus Christ you guys are worse than the girls I know. Anyway thanks to the people who actually answered my questions in the OP.

Did you just play the "worse than a bunch of girls" card in the middle of your flounce?

:noway:

Best of luck in all your health and fitness goals. :flowerforyou: