Boob question

Options
I was just wonderin once I start losin more wt will I lose some of my boobs cause I have enough that I can, lol. And if so does anyone know any exercises for doin so, or does it just come with the ones Im doin now, like Zumba, elliptical abs and all those??

Replies

• amydales
    amydales Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Send some my way!! ;)
  • dmdaigle17
    dmdaigle17 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    You will and you won't be saying that anymore! I went from a d cup to a b cup!
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Send some my way!! ;)

LOL ur to funny u know I do have extra would love to send u some, I wish I could haha.
  • BughaBear
    Options

No Im a DD I want to get rid of some I wanted to have surgery but was scared to so I would be happy to get rid of some cause buyin bras for these things r crazy and most of the time if u want a nice bra she isnt cheap.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40DD to now I am a 32C. I will be in a B soon because my C bras are loose in the cup area.
    I was a B in highschool so I am fine with that! As long as they still look good! :laugh:

All I fo for exercise is Zumba and running. A little strength training as well. But as long as you are burning fat it doesn't really matter what exercises you are doing.

Dani
  • emott84
    emott84 Posts: 108
    Options
    I haven't experienced this personally yet, but many people say that their boobs shrink when they start losing more weight. It makes sense, as breasts are primarily fatty tissue and that's kind of the ultimate goal of weight loss, eh?

I've also heard a lot of people complain that they aren't as, um, upright(??) though after some weight loss, so I'm thinking some strengthening chest exercises would probably help made for stronger muscles underneath the breast tissue, as to keep the ladies up, if you know what I mean!
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD as well and mine are not filling out my cups anymore! In my experience, you will lose some of them automatically and don't have to do anything specific. But it's good to try to do some toning exercises so they don't get too...um...droopy?
  • cjegger
    cjegger Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    There are NO exercises that will make your breasts stay firm after weight loss....they aren't muscle....sorry.
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i love threads like these ... :bigsmile:
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Keep the cardio up and they will burn off since they are fat. Once they start going down, you can tone up your chest/shoulders/arms by doing push-ups, weight training, Pilates, etc.

Best wishes :happy:
  • mocosa74
    Options
    Unfortunately...the boobs, and face are the first places you can see weight loss....:ohwell:
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options

Are we entertaining you? ROFL
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    I was a DD, and now after 16 pounds of loss, I am a D. I had trouble with a large chest in high school [well beyond DD as a size 3 pants] and had a fitness instructor show me how to use the free weights to down size them.

I suggest that you use the free weights around 5 to 8 pounds to do upper body exercises [such as flies and bench presses] to shape and flatten them. It does work as I have been doing it off and on for over 25 years. Good luck!!!!!:smile:
  • dmdaigle17
    dmdaigle17 Posts: 918 Member
    Options

No Im a DD I want to get rid of some I wanted to have surgery but was scared to so I would be happy to get rid of some cause buyin bras for these things r crazy and most of the time if u want a nice bra she isnt cheap.

Wait until you have hit your goal weight and see where you are at. You might want a pick em' up surgery instead of a reduction :wink:
  • bfaith7
    Options
    I used to always lose weight in my chest first. However, this time around (and 17 lbs down), these suckers aren't moving! I'm in an F cup and would LOVE to get them down. I'm doing Zumba mostly and Strength training.

I'm going to start chanting when I work out: "I must, I must, I must decrease my bust!" LOL
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    i think it depends on how you're built. i'll always have a large chest. they may get smaller than they are now, but they will always be big for my frame.
  • hizatul
    Options
    I'm still wearing 36B but the cups are really loose and my boobs are not full as they used to be. I can fit to a lot of tight shirts now and I like it! :love:
  • ambercole
    Options
    When I lost all of my weight I went from 250lbs wearing a D cup to 130lbs wearing a D cup. Some people lose them and some don't.
  • BughaBear
    Options

LOL glad I can make u smile!!!!
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Thanx for the input ladies just was wonderin I do want to lose some of my boobs maybe a D cause I dont think my hubby would like alot smaller maybe a C cause I used to be a C in high school but after havin my last child they got huge, lol. Yeah I look in the mirror and suck in my belly and all I see is boobs and a** so Im guessin that ill just have to deal with it and like the one lady said might want a surgery not a reduction one, lol