Boob question

Options

Replies

• muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I suspect there's *alot* of factors that play into this and as much as we'd all like to have an answer - as we can see, the results are widely varied in reality.

So, I'll suggest the wait and see approach but to definitely keep up with those strengthening exercises for the sake firmness/perk. Regardless of what they do in size, you don't want to be tucking your boobs into your pantyhose at such a young age! :-p
  • BughaBear
    Options
    I love the fact that I can buy prettier/sexier bras now that I am in a smaller size.
    I hated choosing from white, off white or beige! :laugh:
    ....and don't get me started on the 250 clasps in the back of a bigger bra! ugh! LOL

Thats y I asked this question cause if Im goin to be lookin super good I need some NICE bras instead of the black and 3 other colors the bras come in, lol
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Good God I hope mine go down! I'm currently at a 42DD and they are starting to get big. I just hate to buy new bras since they are SO freakin expensive & I just bought all these new ones this spring, right before my MFP journey started. I do hope they go down significantly though! Men love them, but I have to freakin carry them around all day long! In college I was a perfect 36C which I loved - hopefully they will come back. I am sure that I will have to go for the lift surgery however - these udders are just that - udderly saggy! :devil:

I did just check my measurements I started 47.5inches & last measurement in Oct was 43 inches - so they are going down a bit!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that I can buy prettier/sexier bras now that I am in a smaller size.
    I hated choosing from white, off white or beige! :laugh:
    ....and don't get me started on the 250 clasps in the back of a bigger bra! ugh! LOL

Thats y I asked this question cause if Im goin to be lookin super good I need some NICE bras instead of the black and 3 other colors the bras come in, lol

I would just wait or buy some less expensive items. I have bought bras about 4 different times in the last 10 months since I have been losing weight.
    I just recently invested a bit of money on some cute VS lingerie. I don't have much more to go to get to goal so I am hoping I can wear these for a while.
  • NuttyFruitCake
    Options
    Completely depends on the person with how much you loose, but yeah you'll loose some, most of boobs is just fat anyway...Hoping I loose it, but I'm wantin as flat as possible!!
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    I have lost almost 50 lbs (havent updated my weight lately) and my girls FINALLY fit in my 38H...yes H!!! Before I would buy the 40H and just have to deal with the 4 boobs (the extra that popped out the top of my bra)! I do have a 38H plunge bra that I cant wear cause it is too small and the girls fall out when I bend over. So mine have shrunk just NOT ENOUGH!!! I have always been well blessed, getting my first DD bra for my 13th birthday! So I dont look for them to shink nearly as much as I would like. So, when I hit my goal weight if they r still huge, I am having a reduction done.

For those of u that were questioning cup sizing...they go A, B, C, D, DD/E, DDD/F, G, H...and so on. so if u say u wear a DD, an E would fit u. But major department stores use the DD/DDD sizing instead of the E/F size.

I order my bras through Lane Bryant online...only online, they dont carry H's in the stores.
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I lost 55 lbs. and went UP a cup size. Now I'm even MORE screwed, because at least before they carried the size that I needed at plus size stores. Now, my band is too small for that kind of store but my cup wayyyyy bigger than they carry at regular stores. For the first time since then I weigh less than I did my last two years of high school, but my breasts were a good two/three cup sizes smaller last time I was at this weight!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Yep, I lost all mine too! ... devastating..and I had a lot of bust!! :grumble:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Hate to jump on the bandwagon a little late....but I had to bump this thread:laugh: :laugh:
  • jasonweinberg
    Options
    I went from a 40DD to now I am a 32C. I will be in a B soon because my C bras are loose in the cup area.
    I was a B in highschool so I am fine with that! As long as they still look good! :laugh:

i swear i haven't been stalking you to find out your nreast measurements... lol. ;-)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40DD to now I am a 32C. I will be in a B soon because my C bras are loose in the cup area.
    I was a B in highschool so I am fine with that! As long as they still look good! :laugh:

All I fo for exercise is Zumba and running. A little strength training as well. But as long as you are burning fat it doesn't really matter what exercises you are doing.

You are scaring me...I'm a 38DDD and I would cry rives if I went back to a B......
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I just can't help myself from opening these threads. :devil: : :blushing:

of course if it has a boob on it a man is going to look at it! he he! :wink:

With how many threads like this there are... I think you girls think about boobs more then us men do, and that is not easy
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    for those that went up...as your band size decreases the cup size needed may increase....the cup "size" isn't the same for all the bands....ie: a 34D cup capacity isn't the same as a 36D cup capacity. I didn't know this until I went from a 36C to a 34D. I was happy about going down in band size and basically staying the same proportions. however, those are now getting a little loose in the cups and may have to go shopping again :ohwell: i did a lot of 'researching' for the right size online
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Every time I see posts like this I think of those National Geographic pancake titties and then I get all grossed out.
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    I went from a 34D to a 32D. I liked losing the inch around more than the cup size, but oh well....
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    For most women they're lost just like fat in the rest of the body - you have to wait it out. I've gone from a 44 DDD to a 38 DD after losing the first 55 lbs
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Every time I see posts like this I think of those National Geographic pancake titties and then I get all grossed out.

Try carrying them around :laugh:
  • HappyTemple
    Options
    Oh, god. I'm SO afraid of having National Geographic boobies! :frown:
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    I wished I could lose the fat faster around my abs and butt area, and not my boobies. I went from 40Ds to 38Cs now ... and I have a lot more weight to loose ....
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

i swear i haven't been stalking you to find out your nreast measurements... lol. ;-)

OMG Stalker!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I told you I lost a lot!!:grumble:

oh well.....

your post literally made me laugh! :tongue: