Boob question

Options

Replies

• Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    i'll take some as well. mine really did a disappearing act, not that i had any to begin with. i miss those girls.
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    At 235 pounds I wore a 40 DDD. Now at 169 O wear a 36 DDD. And actually probably should be wearing a little bit bigger cup size (don't know what size that would be -an E??) as one breast wants to pop up now and then. :( Before marriage and three kids I was a 36C. To be that size again would be heaven!
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm on the other end of the spectrum - I'm a B and wish I could at least be a C!!! And I wish they were perkier, but breastfeeding two kids doesn't help! I wish I could find more ways to enhance the girls...
  • Timkerbelle
    Options
    I read a study about this a while back, and although it was probably quite biased, I still found it interesting. The conclusion after this study was that if you lose weight on a diet higher in protein your boobs are much less prone to shrinking. Not sure if there is any truth in this, but I have heard lots and lots of women back it up with their own experience.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    i love threads like these ... :bigsmile:

LMAO I love comments like these!
  • eharrell
    Options
    I may be the only one but bad news if you've always had junk in your frontal trunk they wont go away to much!!! I am at 36 DD and yup almost one size up and yeah when I weighed 40 lbs less... nothing.. naddaaa.. they seemed more prominate almost because of the weight loss.. lol oh well love what your momma gave ya :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well I have stayed a DD I have just gone down in size though from a 42DD down to a 34DD. Even just that change has been great though.
  • Flawlessk
    Options
    Lol,
    Well i'd like to keep my boobs, but i know they went up when i put weight on so i'm pretty sure they'll go back down. Please no lower than a C (that's been my lowest size since i was 15)

However, if it wants to come off my face, that is just fine :happy:
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    I went from 38D to 34C. I don't mind the cup loss so much (and have no problem with the move from 38 to 34!) but I think they are very saggy and with a lot of extra skin. I'm hoping some of that tightens up because I'm self concious of them for the first time--especially since my husband is a boob man--but if I had to go back to my former weight to get the girls back, I'd choose to be where I am at.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options

I'm going to start chanting when I work out: "I must, I must, I must decrease my bust!" LOL
    This is too funny! I'll join you in this chant...lol!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Well honestly it depends on your body, I've lost over 44 pounds and haven't gone down a full cup. The last time I lost a bunch of weight I didn't lose em then either. I"m hoping that I will lose some during these last 20 pounds...but I'm not banking on it! Good luck, hopefully they will go down cause you want them to lol, I'm ok with it if mine don't! :bigsmile:
  • WannaBthinJen
    Options
    I've noticed my boobs are shrinking...and I am not too happy about it. lol. Good thing they have those great bras with LOTS of padding! hahaha, hey I can fool everyone else but my husband knows the truth :P
  • momtodeshawn
    momtodeshawn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm between a DDD and a DD, I would like to lose a little there so I can fit a bra well, but not too much....I like having them. :happy: My butt too..I don't want to lose that either. lol Too bad we can't pinpoint where we want to lose.
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    As far as your breasts being fat, yes but you can build the muscle up under them, and give them a more toned and firmer apperance? I had a trainer who worked with me on this...and it worked! Just a thought. [or at least my husband noticed ;) ]
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that I can buy prettier/sexier bras now that I am in a smaller size.
    I hated choosing from white, off white or beige! :laugh:
    ....and don't get me started on the 250 clasps in the back of a bigger bra! ugh! LOL
  • Tinkaboo
    Options
    Most people do but weirdly I have actually gone up 2 cup sizes! I'm smaller around though! Gone from a 42B to a 38C so far...!
    XxX
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I just can't help myself from opening these threads. :devil: : :blushing:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I just can't help myself from opening these threads. :devil: : :blushing:

of course if it has a boob on it a man is going to look at it! he he! :wink:
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    My tits went from a D to a C. I'm happier. Hahaha
  • Manda1987
    Options
    I think it all depends on what size your breasts are naturally. There are some people who would have large breasts whether they're heavier or lighter. I don't gain or lose weight in the boob area. I lost 30 lbs and the only part of me that went down in size was my band measurement. Went from 40 DD to 38 E. I've been roughly this bra size since high school, but put on about 80 lbs.