How to get a body like this

Options
124»

Replies

• tcamp02
    tcamp02 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The only part of her body you can really see are her abs so I'm guessing that's what you mean. The saying is true, Abs are made in the kitchen so clean up the nutrition first. I find that white carbs, fried foods and alcohol show up in my midsection the most...tend to make me look more puffy so cut those out and focus on lean protein, lots of fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains. Exercise 5-6 days a week (I always work out 6 days a week) with a good mix of cardio, strength training and flexibility. Planks are great core work as is balance work. If you have to balance your body, you are using your core more. So if you're doing bicep curls, do them on one leg and now you are working your core too. I'm currently doing PiYo which is mixes yoga and pilates poses but you are moving instead of holding them. It's a great full body workout and you use your core in all parts of the workout. Hope this helps...it's not easy and a lot of it will ultimate depend on genetics so just focus on getting your body to the best it can be vs. looking like somebody else. :)
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I don't know so much about the body... but if I had a body like that, you would not find it in those pants.
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Her hands are freaky.

I would guess the answer to your question OP is chronic under eating.
  • melanie_1996
    Options
    The only part of her body you can really see are her abs so I'm guessing that's what you mean. The saying is true, Abs are made in the kitchen so clean up the nutrition first. I find that white carbs, fried foods and alcohol show up in my midsection the most...tend to make me look more puffy so cut those out and focus on lean protein, lots of fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains. Exercise 5-6 days a week (I always work out 6 days a week) with a good mix of cardio, strength training and flexibility. Planks are great core work as is balance work. If you have to balance your body, you are using your core more. So if you're doing bicep curls, do them on one leg and now you are working your core too. I'm currently doing PiYo which is mixes yoga and pilates poses but you are moving instead of holding them. It's a great full body workout and you use your core in all parts of the workout. Hope this helps...it's not easy and a lot of it will ultimate depend on genetics so just focus on getting your body to the best it can be vs. looking like somebody else. :)

Finally an actual answer and not a jealous hater (the model is fitter and sexier than 99% of the commenters here). But thank
    You!
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

Finally an actual answer and not a jealous hater (the model is fitter and sexier than 99% of the commenters here). But thank
    You!

So you're now the judge of what is and isn't sexy?
  • melanie_1996
    Options
    What most people here don't understand is I want a body like hers which is attainable with proper exercise and diet so I wanted to know which kind of exercise is good for a lean body with flat abs. I never said I wanted to look like her and have the same face obviously I can't. So the genetics thing is a little ridiculous. Also I see a lot of jealousy in the comments.

Last time I use this ****ty forum
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    She's OK, not my type.. I like a woman with wider hips then that, and a nice booty... She has neither...
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    What most people here don't understand is I want a body like hers which is attainable with proper exercise and diet so I wanted to know which kind of exercise is good for a lean body with flat abs. I never said I wanted to look like her and have the same face obviously I can't. So the genetics thing is a little ridiculous. Also I see a lot of jealousy in the comments.

You received guidance on how to lower your body fat and improve body composition from the beginning with the first three posts replying to your opening comment. The genetics issue is a big part as it determines the order of how the body deposits, and strips away, body fat from your frame.

It could be said that your initial post indicates jealousy ... but that requires a level of maturity.

You then proclaim what is, or isn't, sexy. A hot body is one thing ... but coupled with a crappy attitude or complete lack of intellect it gets tiresome to tolerate for most guys I know. You have time to learn about life. The question is do you take advantage of it.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Buy her dinner.

and maybe a cuervo.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

Genetics has as much to do with the body and the look of the body as much as what the person's face looks like.

Comes in asking for guidance, doesn't hear what they want, calls everyone haters and jealous.

MFP don't change, please don't ever change.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

this was classic. I love ragequits.

The genetics and heredity issues are actually a big part of what you're talking about.
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Please, don't go... pleeeeeease!
  • KhalidOusidahou
    Options
    learn how to lose weight fast : http://bit.ly/1qtgPPB
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

The title of your post is "How to get a body like this", and that is how we responded, for the most part, with "genetics". Ugh. Good luck, OP.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1161603-so-you-want-a-nice-stomach

By the way I do have a lean body and nice abs. I answered your question at the bottom of page one and the top of page two. Good luck reaching your goals!
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Just be the best you can be... Hit the gym hard and eat at a defecit... What? You want actual workout routines and a diet plan? Figure it out, there's a lot of info on the internet../