Anyone actually open to getting picked up at the gym?

Options

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Just so you know the proper etiquette:

tumblr_m6s3etD0O11rslvvzo1_500.jpg
    note to self: i'm going to make firm eye contact with absolutely Everyone on my next leg day.

LOL umm I guess.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Not confident enough to approach someone.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    My husband kind of frowns on me getting picked up in the gym. Especially since I work out in my home gym.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I would be open to it, but just catch me before I start my workout or after.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I have two rules... i don't hit on women in the gym and I don't hit on women who are at work (waitress, bartenders etc...)

Waitresses and bartenders are the best ones to hit on, they have to keep coming back to you. Creepy? <backing out of room>
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    no to gym dating. dont bother me at the gym, pick up the younger chick in the tight designer clothes who reek of perfume, talk on cell phones and wear too much makeup all while doing their cardio bunny routine.

ok... if i have to
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    If I was single, absolutely!

#relationshipbragging
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    heh heh heh....

wanna_spot_me_womens_tank_top.jpg?height=460&width=460&padToSquare=true

dying laughing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5307205.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Sure!
    I'm good at multi-tasking.

If a man wants to approach me at the gym, I never think 'don't bother me'. I think 'mmmm sweaty. Has potential. Lick lips. Smile... look at those biceps..wait no look at his eyes ... Yes, look at eyes... He is a person... A person with great thighs HOLY ... No no don't appear creepy! Look at his eyes....
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    Sure!

If a man wants to approach me at the gym, I never think 'don't bother me'. I think 'mmmm sweaty. Has potential. Lick lips. Smile... look at those biceps..wait no look at his eyes ... Yes, look at eyes... He is a person... A person with great thighs HOLY ... No no don't appear creepy! Look at his eyes....

this just made my friday :-)
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I think if it's done in the right way, I might be okay with it. But in my experience I have only had guys approach me with creepy offers for example; offering to help me stretch in the creepiest way possible. Lol
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Sure!

this just made my friday :-)

I LOVE YOU!!!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Yup as long as my boyfriend doesn't find out. :laugh:

I was just gonna say this...sub husband for BF...

But seriously if I was single why not...if that is where I am spending my time and that's what I am interested in that's the best place to meet guys...and friends for that matter who have similar interest

I mean no one blinks if you date someone you go to church with, meet at a hardware store/library/grocery store...
    Sure!

TLDR version..nom nom steak...loved it.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSETBioK34KuaNGaZDEuWg_zgn-AIaK103eQoD3U0sJhkuIO04Ew
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Not sure about your gym, but at mine, the guys spend more time staring at themselves in the mirror, than they do checking out the ladies around them!

LOL that's exactly what happens at my gym :laugh:
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    While I'm at the gym, I'm usually very focused on the exercise at hand. However, it should be considered a compliment since you're usually not looking your best and someone would still find you attractive... (provided it's done tastefully. Licking the bench after she's done does NOT count as tasteful btw.)