Where are my late 20's early 30's ladies at??

Options
1235»

Replies

• vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!
    I'm 29, 5'2". Looking for motivation/support and in exchange I will do the same. My background is in Nutrition and pharmaceuticals so feel free to add me, ask questions, and I'm here every step of the way for anyone who needs some encouragement!!
  • JennyCallanan
    JennyCallanan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hello eveyone!!

I am 29, 5'2".. need to lose 25lbs.. :happy:
    feel free to add me
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm 28...5'4" ...have about 10-15 lbs to go!
    Feel free to add!
  • MrsShell17
    MrsShell17 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey chica! I'm 27 years old and am starting to avoid looking at myself nude in the mirror lol I want to lose 25 lbs and add some muscle tone....if I can have a two-pack by my bday (Nov), I'll be a very happy camper :-) lol
  • arshness
    arshness Posts: 60
    Options
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, 5'2 and have 54lbs to lose!
  • miss_rye_
    miss_rye_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!!

I am 30 years old, 5'3 and a size 12. (177lb)

I am doing IIFYM, and weight is only a guide for me, but my goal is to get to a size 6? Or at least that is my goal now. I was an 8 last summer, would love to get back down again. I am up 20 pounds, but since I am lifting, and changing my body comp, I am really only worried how I look with my clothes off, not what a scale says :)

Add me!
  • LauraBth02
    LauraBth02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laura. I'm 27, 5'2", and trying to get back to my healthiest weight of about 120 lbs. I started at 144 a couple months ago and am currently 137, so I'm making progress. I'm counting macros and trying weight training for the first time in my life! Also doing some cardio (mostly the elliptical) 3 x a week. I'm more concerned with being healthy and strong than getting thin. I also have a chronic illness (lupus w/ fibromyalgia overlap) which involves tons of different symptoms that makes it that much harder. But I'm not gonna give up! Anyone feel free to add me! I would especially love to connect with other ladies in my age group with similar health issues.
  • LeeLee6184
    LeeLee6184 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, 5'2" and have about 80 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 31- almost 32
    5'6" tall
    currently at 213 lbs with about 50 pounds to lose.
    Goal weight is somewhere between 150-165.
    Feel free to add me- anyone who is looking for more friends/support. I'm a MFP addict!!!
  • caitrocks8
    caitrocks8 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey girls!

Love the idea of motivating each other to stay on track and make healthy choices - Please feel free to friend me!

My name's Caitlin - I'm 26, 5'4", looking to lose 10-15 lbs but more importantly transform my body into the healthy and fit chick I know I am!

I live on the Front Range in Colorado and I'm always looking for hiking buddies!
  • LeileiNadine
    LeileiNadine Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32, 5"4 with about 55lbs to lose! I could so do with some motivation too! Just started spinning again after being out with injury (turns out being stationary for 4 months wrecks havoc with your weight!)
    Good luck ladies and gents. Feel free to add me for support ????
  • amelia651
    amelia651 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I am 28 and have 30 pounds to lose short term (hopefully by New Years!) and 95-120 to lose long term, I am hoping by the time I am 30 (June 15th 2016) I'm floating around here on and off all day, anyone feel free to add me :)

ETA: I am 5'6"
  • LosingLast30
    LosingLast30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 30-year-old wife and mommy of 2. 5'3'' and currently at 162. Would love to get down to 135! Best of luck to you! Anyone else on a similar/same boat, feel free to add me :)
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Facebook says I look 27, does that count?
  • yourlittleloretta
    Options
    Hey Y'all! I'm 29, 5'7" and looking to lose 15-20 lbs...Feel free to add me! I've been on this site in the past but am just logging back in for the first time in almost a year.
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot... Just turned 30 a couple weeks ago and have big plans for this upcoming year!! 5'4 and have over 70 pounds I'd like gone =) Anyone can add me too =) Needing the motivation to stay on track but love giving it in return!! :drinker:
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    5'1" looking to lose 10-15 lbs - or just turn it into muscle ( I don't care what the scale says I'm worried about the mirror!)

Anyone feel free to add me.

Diary is open.

I've been posting daily (again) for a couple of weeks.

I eat whatever I want but maintain a calorie deficit.

Goal has been to workout 5 days a week.

I am going to be out of the country for a week starting next week, but will be starting (again) NROLFW when I return (3 days a week) and 2 days of cardio - I get bored so I like to mix up the cardio workouts.

I own a ton of home workout videos, current am a member at PF (considering switching back to LA for the pool and classes), I make up my own 10 minute workouts at the office when I have down time - I hate sitting all the time!

I love to have active friends that will encourage, post, like, and give feedback. (I try to do the same.)
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

28, 5'2 and now looking at losing about 15-20 lbs. Cheers to new MFPals! :drinker: