Kind of excited!

Options

Replies

• chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    carls+jr+poptart+strawberry+ice+cream+sandwich.jpg

Now if that was replaced by a frosted brown sugar poptart it would be absurdly scrumptious.

Oh sweet Jesus, yes! Or a peanut butter poptart :)
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Wut?! Nobody told me I could put them together! Sheesh...

bcgif14.jpg
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Craved Little Debbie today, right up until I saw the 400+ calories on the package. Fiber One it was.

The fiber one 90 calorie cinnamon coffee cakes are great! That with my morning coffee is all the detox cleanse I will ever need!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    The comments that always get me are "You could be progressing so much faster if you ate healthier..."

Well, maybe I could, but if I have to sacrifice things like cookies to meet some arbritrary fitness timeline, well, that's just not worth it to me.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I follow IFFYM but I rarely get close to being right on my macros. I can have anything I want tho I choose not to at the moment.
    I think there are lots of real food people on here. I eat as clean as I can but some days you gotta just eat dirty...frozen pizza, kraft dinner, even a good ole hot dog.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Now I want a poptart ice cream sandwich... all I need is the ice cream...
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    No. I haven't tried Talenti yet. *hangs head in shame*.

My wife LOVES it and use to rave night and day about. I finally tried it and just didn't see the big deal. I prefer Haagen Dazs or Van Leeuwen for pints. There are much cheaper, regular old commercial and store brand ice creams that I'd eat over blowing the money on a pint of Talenti.
    And now I want icecream and poptarts and Little Debbie treats

Over the last couple years I've found myself inextricably drawn to Little Debbie Swiss Rolls. I can eat an entire box in one day, no problem.
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    The comments that always get me are "You could be progressing so much faster if you ate healthier..."

Well, maybe I could, but if I have to sacrifice things like cookies to meet some arbritrary fitness timeline, well, that's just not worth it to me.

Fist bump.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    bcgif18.gif
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I believe that caloric deficit is the only equation that really counts. That said, I am gluten intolerant so I have to limit some things, but I still allow myself to eat (or drink...lol) whatever I feel like, in moderation.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    What does IIFYM mean?
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    What does IIFYM mean?

If It Fits Your Macros
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

davidtennanthugyourightnow.gif?w=547
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    What does IIFYM mean?

If it fits your macros. So eating anything in moderation as long as it fits your calorie intake/macros. Of course there are always days I am over/under but you should look at it more of a weekly goal.
  • teenie_71
    teenie_71 Posts: 44
    Options

My wife LOVES it and use to rave night and day about. I finally tried it and just didn't see the big deal. I prefer Haagen Dazs or Van Leeuwen for pints. There are much cheaper, regular old commercial and store brand ice creams that I'd eat over blowing the money on a pint of Talenti.

Over the last couple years I've found myself inextricably drawn to Little Debbie Swiss Rolls. I can eat an entire box in one day, no problem.

Ha! I love the Little Debbie oatmeal pies! mmmmm to die for
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I don't notice many 'clean eating' and paleo fans here. I must skim past their posts. Maybe they usually start with admonitions about meal timing or carbs or something.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

Ha! I love the Little Debbie oatmeal pies! mmmmm to die for

I just recently bought some Little Debbie Nutty Bars. There must be something in the computer wires from MFP...I had 4 cookies in 1 day. OMG. So good.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

To the OP yah a kindred spirit...I love IIFYM because I love to cook...and that peanut butter cup cheese cake...*drools*

Now for the poptart and ice cream yes good...and toaster strudel warm with ice cream is like pie and ice cream...and....

I had an idea as I was making my chocolate coocnut peanut butter macaroons this week...instead of putting them on the paper for cookies...PUT IT ON ICE CREAM....I haven't yet but I am gonna.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Why can’t I just find like minded people that eat real food? I use IIFYM because I’m busy, I have two children – a one year old and a 36 year old husband, work fulltime as an accountant and run a household. Who can plan out all these meals without eating something pre-packaged once in a while?

I eat all the food: real, imaginary, clean, dirty... and I drink all the wine... red, white, pink....

PS - I often refer to myself as a single mother of three boys, and when people ask me how old they are I say, 3, 5, and 42....
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I made an apple Toaster Strudel and topped it with pistachio gelato the other night. You are not alone.

Was that pistachio gelato Talenti? And if so why didn't you share???

Go to the Box of Shame and don't come out until you are ready to make this right...

tumblr_mi4u2jcwts1rl2z7po2_r2_500.gif