Kind of excited!

Options

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Why can’t I just find like minded people that eat real food? I use IIFYM because I’m busy, I have two children – a one year old and a 36 year old husband, work fulltime as an accountant and run a household. Who can plan out all these meals without eating something pre-packaged once in a while?

I eat all the food: real, imaginary, clean, dirty... and I drink all the wine... red, white, pink....

PS - I often refer to myself as a single mother of three boys, and when people ask me how old they are I say, 3, 5, and 42....

haha love that...I have a man child..aka son who is almost 20...and my husband...well aka man child 2...stupid video games...:grumble:

And as a moms...wow...sometimes it's all about the grab and go..(I remember honest...)
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    I made an apple Toaster Strudel and topped it with pistachio gelato the other night. You are not alone.

Was that pistachio gelato Talenti? And if so why didn't you share???

No. I haven't tried Talenti yet. *hangs head in shame*.

Go to the Box of Shame and don't come out until you are ready to make this right...

tumblr_mi4u2jcwts1rl2z7po2_r2_500.gif

Oh I like her...stealing gif

Glozell-Preach.gif
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Craved Little Debbie today, right up until I saw the 400+ calories on the package. Fiber One it was.

The fiber one 90 calorie cinnamon coffee cakes are great! That with my morning coffee is all the detox cleanse I will ever need!

OMG yes. I just found those last week. I bought 2 boxes last Friday ... they were gone yesterday!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I made an apple Toaster Strudel and topped it with pistachio gelato the other night. You are not alone.

Gracious. I am overcome.

When I go climbing, what goes in the pack? Poptarts. Why?4-6 hours climbing, above tree line... even my water freezes hard. Poptarts don't though. I don't want to think that through, but they're a great go to.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    No. I haven't tried Talenti yet. *hangs head in shame*.

My wife LOVES it and use to rave night and day about. I finally tried it and just didn't see the big deal. I prefer Haagen Dazs or Van Leeuwen for pints. There are much cheaper, regular old commercial and store brand ice creams that I'd eat over blowing the money on a pint of Talenti.
    And now I want icecream and poptarts and Little Debbie treats

Over the last couple years I've found myself inextricably drawn to Little Debbie Swiss Rolls. I can eat an entire box in one day, no problem.

Ha! I love the Little Debbie oatmeal pies! mmmmm to die for

I just recently bought some Little Debbie Nutty Bars. There must be something in the computer wires from MFP...I had 4 cookies in 1 day. OMG. So good.

Mmmm... Nutty bars.... still pissed at my husband for eating half of my big one that I bought at the check out counter after I gave him his favorite.... Zebra cakes.... and that was while I was going to get us lunch too... punk!
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    Craved Little Debbie today, right up until I saw the 400+ calories on the package. Fiber One it was.

The fiber one 90 calorie cinnamon coffee cakes are great! That with my morning coffee is all the detox cleanse I will ever need!

OMG yes. I just found those last week. I bought 2 boxes last Friday ... they were gone yesterday!

What...fibre one has cinnamon coffee cake bars...*runs out to store to find them*

*note from the girl with 4 boxes of cinnibon toaster strudel in her freezer hidden from the man child x2*
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want and drink what I want. I just pay attention to the size of the servings.

Y'all have sabotaged me :-(

HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER, DEAN?

It can be a heavy cross to bare...........
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Why can’t I just find like minded people that eat real food? I use IIFYM because I’m busy, I have two children – a one year old and a 36 year old husband, work fulltime as an accountant and run a household. Who can plan out all these meals without eating something pre-packaged once in a while?

I eat all the food: real, imaginary, clean, dirty... and I drink all the wine... red, white, pink....

PS - I often refer to myself as a single mother of three boys, and when people ask me how old they are I say, 3, 5, and 42....

You. I like you.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want and drink what I want. I just pay attention to the size of the servings.

There, there, buddy.

The first step to recovery is admission that you have a problem.
  • SezxyStef
    Options

You. I like you.

MFP needs a like button...on threads, posts and members profiles...well maybe not profiles..
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options

You. I like you.

MFP needs a like button...on threads, posts and members profiles...well maybe not profiles..

MFP also needs a like button on pics. Even pics of people you're not friends with. /creeper
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I love this thread and everyone and everything about it!! :drinker:

There is no way that I could have kept at this for this long without eating all the foodz!!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

There, there, buddy.

The first step to recovery is admission that you have a problem.

I know, I know, it a seven step program.....Well not really more like 43, because that is how far it is from my office to the snack shop that carries Little Debbies. Now that is temptation!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options

*note from the girl with 4 boxes of cinnibon toaster strudel in her freezer hidden from the man child x2*

I buy two kinds...the Pillsbury and the generic brand. I hide the Pillsbury and leave the generic in plain site. azn.gif
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

The oatmeal pies I grew up having and they were one of my favorite desserts. I rarely eat them now but I did buy some last year, baked them with brown sugar, cinnamon, and caramel, and served the whole concoction ala mode.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I love this thread almost as much as I love my ice cream
  • eomuno215in541
    eomuno215in541 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

You beat me. I had a Toaster Scramble. no gelato.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I like this thread because it is basically a short cut to identifying who the awesome people are on MFP that I need to add to my FL...
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    What does IIFYM mean?

If It Fits Your Macros

Oh ok. Thanks!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

The oatmeal pies I grew up having and they were one of my favorite desserts. I rarely eat them now but I did buy some last year, baked them with brown sugar, cinnamon, and caramel, and served the whole concoction ala mode.

Pioneer Woman has a recipe to make them at home. They are ridiculous.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2012/04/oatmeal-whoopie-pies/

6921675872_5017194fd1_c.jpg