This 5' girl is Legend:

Options
1235»

Replies

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Wow....the way she climb up the wall there at the end!!! She is one strong lady!!! Congrats to her!!!! :drinker:
  • jetrok
    jetrok Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    We watched it last night and my son was bouncing with excitement towards the end. It made me think I may be old and a lot bigger but one day soon I WILL do a chin up
  • carnavore
    carnavore Posts: 65
    Options
    Yeah, I'm in love.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I've watched 20+ seasons of the original (Japanese) Ninja Warrior, so I was already a fan. The show is pre-recorded, but I was watching the broadcast premiere when she made her historic run. Good thing I was at home cuz I would've completely embarrassed myself cheering her on! When she hit that buzzer, I literally gave her a standing ovation for 10 min!
    She's 12 kinds of awesome!
  • alittledove
    Options
    LOVE the show. Loved watching the girl dominate the second round obstacles. Huge fan. And put me on Team "Boyfriend GTFO of the Picture". Agreed on thunder stealing. And since he's such a big deal on ANW ***he's already had his time to shine ***. My wife and I were joking about her huge moment being ruined if the boyfriend fell from the tower while climbing without aid of the safety device that follows competitors up the wall. We also thought he was going to propose AND HATED THE IDEA.

Looking forward to more women crushing the course.

Haha or he proposes and she says "no"

I seeeeriously thought he was going to lol the emotions just felt like they were running that high.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Wow she was AMAZING and her hair stayed perfect