anyone else tired of "person above you" threads.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• jammer2net
    jammer2net Posts: 42
    Options
    Hahaha! I think you just might be right!

One could surmise that we, as a populace, are getting dumber.

Probably the electrolytes.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    If you don't like the threads no one forced you to participate in them. Just look for threads you do like. Damn why is there so many complainers f'ck .

bB2BFkv.gif
  • MissyI30
    MissyI30 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    No I'm not tired of them. Gives me something to do other then eat. That is after my exercise of course.????
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,022 Member
    Options
    If you're tired of the "person above you" threads don't click them. Let those who like those threads enjoy playing the game.

Well said!

Agreed .. so there!! ????

I agree - and I don't even play the Person Above Me games.

but not getting why people whinge about them - just don't go in them and dont go to forum via Recent Threads if you don't like seeing them. Problem solved.

A forum can be about information and support and still have fun and other topics not related to fitness and nutrition.
    especially in, you know, the Chit chat fun and games section - what do people think that section is for??
    Plenty of other sections for support and information.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    OP, may I offer my sincere condolences of your dear husband.

While the threads do not bother me I simply do not open them unless I want to respond or comment on something a friend on my list stated. This is after all the fun and chit chat section.. Hence why your getting the responses your getting. They view this as whinning.

I'm just saddened that outside of that only 1 other person offered you compassion on your loss. Something that DOES affect the reason your here if your not in the right place mentally.
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thank you kitten. Actually everyone I don't read the threads. I would feel too horrible if someone said something bad about someone. Just asked a question because I seen soooooo many of the same thing. Can't believe this thread has been going on for so long. Just logged on out of boredom and seen 6 pages. . Life is way too short people.