Tattoos -- Yay or nay?

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

AH.

werd. Got it- sorry- sometimes via my phone I can't see. And the sarcasm got missed. Apologies. my mistake.

No worries. I'm rarely serious on here, and the sarcasm is easily missed. :drinker:
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are stupid and only for dead beats with out jobs or lifes

Well, I was about to get your name on my neck. Not anymore. Take that.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are stupid and only for dead beats with out jobs or lifes

Well, I was about to get your name on my neck. Not anymore. Take that.

oh doN'T be like that ;)
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I like them, I have them, I don't refer to them as "hot" or "sexy" but I have to say, I'm a little snobbish. I cannot abide Betty Boop tattoos, dolphins, teddy bears, pooh bears, or anything that screams "look at me, I'm so cute, I'm such a girl, heeheehee, etc."

Yeah, I'm a d*ck. (hangs head)

What about Harley logos, US Navy anchors, dragon/knife thingies, rebel flags, kids names and big *kitten* tribal? :laugh:

hahaha. dude my friend has like all tribal everywhere. every time I see her I remember a line from a movie or something where they said, "Uh tribal, that's so 90's" and I want to laugh. I'd never say that to her. Hey, everyone has their preference, even the Betty Boops. (cringes)
  • jnichel
    Options
    I like them, I have them, I don't refer to them as "hot" or "sexy" but I have to say, I'm a little snobbish. I cannot abide Betty Boop tattoos, dolphins, teddy bears, pooh bears, or anything that screams "look at me, I'm so cute, I'm such a girl, heeheehee, etc."

Yeah, I'm a d*ck. (hangs head)

What about Harley logos, US Navy anchors, dragon/knife thingies, rebel flags, kids names and big *kitten* tribal? :laugh:

hahaha. dude my friend has like all tribal everywhere. every time I see her I remember a line from a movie or something where they said, "Uh tribal, that's so 90's" and I want to laugh. I'd never say that to her. Hey, everyone has their preference, even the Betty Boops. (cringes)

Truth be told, the tribal on my leg was done in 1995. :laugh:

292miXb.jpg
  • laynerich15
    Options
    Tribal makes baby Jesus cry.
  • jnichel
    Options

Being an Atheist and all......:drinker:
  • sixout
    Options

I just pretend I"m in a tribe.
  • laynerich15
    Options
    h09E92BE7.jpg
  • laynerich15
    Options

Being an Atheist and all......:drinker:

Lol well played
  • sixout
    Options
    h09E92BE7.jpg

So, does that make me a double douche since I have a skull tattoo and I'm not a skull?!?!?
  • laynerich15
    Options
    h09E92BE7.jpg

So, does that make me a double douche since I have a skull tattoo and I'm not a skull?!?!?

Nope, but you have a skull
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I haven't got one at the moment, but am a fan of well placed (ie. hideable but revealed to close friends or SI) non-generic tattoos that actually stand for a story in your life. I have had one in mind that I designed myself 15 years ago, but have decided that I probably won't like the wrinkly sagging results when I'm 80. I've seen ink on people of that age and it's always a scary thing...
    On other people... it depends, but never on hands or above the base of the neck.
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • sixout
    Options
    h09E92BE7.jpg

I may have an indian tribe too.
  • kittykat11111
    Options
    I have one on my foot which my sibling have too. It's very special to all of us. I'm planning on getting another on the back of my neck. I'm a professional and the amount of ink I have on my body does not effect how I do my job, and I wouldn't work somewhere where anyone thought it would.
  • laynerich15
    Options
    h09E92BE7.jpg

I may have an indian tribe too.

In which case it becomes ok
  • sixout
    Options
    excellent.
  • laynerich15
    Options
    excellent.

not saying it is the fault of the Tribal tattoos, just those that have no business having them.
  • miacara1
    miacara1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hells bells!