Tattoos -- Yay or nay?

Replies

• Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    I regret most of my tats simply because I got them done about 25-30 years ago, back then nobody got sleeves done, i would love clean arms to start with now. But to answer the question....YAY!!!!!
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    mostly yay. depending on the person and the tattoo
  • Most defs YES! I have plenty and am planning on many more! :love: :love: :love:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Hate them and everyone that has them

I'm with ya sister. If we could just get rid of all those tattooed freaks, this world would be a better place. :drinker:
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    I have one on my my foot/ankle. I think tattoos are HOT on men :love: :devil:

\m/
  • EmmaEVille13
    EmmaEVille13 Posts: 69 Member

I'm with ya sister. If we could just get rid of all those tattooed freaks, this world would be a better place. :drinker:

well get rid of your ancestors then......... each their own! no need for hatred :devil:
  • sammharley1
    sammharley1 Posts: 39 Member
    100% Yes! huge side piece, many more planned!
  • jnichel

well get rid of your ancestors then......... each their own! no need for hatred :devil:

What hatred? I know for a fact that people with tattoos are freaks. It's science.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member

What hatred? I know for a fact that people with tattoos are freaks. It's science.

you specifically quoted someone who said- I HATE THEM AND EVERYONE THAT HAS THEM.... and said- I"M WITH YOU SISTA.

Here to for- you hate people with tattoos.

And on top of that- you know EVERY single person who has a tattoo and are sitting in a place where you feel you can pass judgement and call them ALL freaks?

That's really interesting. I wonder how someone gets to that position.
  • jnichel

you specifically quoted someone who said- I HATE THEM AND EVERYONE THAT HAS THEM.... and said- I"M WITH YOU SISTA.

Here to for- you hate people with tattoos.

And on top of that- you know EVERY single person who has a tattoo and are sitting in a place where you feel you can pass judgement and call them ALL freaks?

That's really interesting. I wonder how someone gets to that position.

Imma stop this before it gets too deep. Look at my profile pics, and the pics of the person I was responding to.
  • Vupe
    Vupe Posts: 80
    Always wanted one....just one that would take up the right side of my rib cage down to thigh but scared I wont find the best artist...Will they stencil something that large?
  • Pascalywood27
    Pascalywood27 Posts: 8 Member
    I LOVE tattooed chicks. Colored hair and piercings are also very hot, IMHO. Got 2 tattoos myself and intend to get more. Will probly get a sexy pinup or something on my right forearm.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    yes. so much yes. I find them almost hypnotic. I am fascinated and mesmerised by a lot of tattoos. none myself as yet but there are a few in the planning stages.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,585 Member
    Nope, not on me, not on other people.
  • theCaityCat
    theCaityCat Posts: 84 Member
    Definitely a YAY! I plan on having more ink done once more of my student loans are paid off and I have more cash. Right now I only have one on my left shoulder of some stars, and a larger one with Celtic knotwork on my right upper arm. Husband has more than me, but he's also been alive for five years longer, so I have time to catch up.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    I do want a tattoo. As a regular blood donor (I needed emergency surgery and 4 units of blood once and feel the need to pay that back with mega interest) getting one would defer me for donation for a full year. Can't bring myself to do it. If or when something else causes me to be deferred from donation for any length of time then I will get the tattoo I want. It's in my head and I know who I want to develop it and do the work.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    I've always liked the idea of tattoos until I realise I can barely decide what shoes to wear in the morning, let alone what I want inked on me for life. Certainly all the potential designs I fancies at various times in the past no longer appeal.
  • SVRich
    SVRich Posts: 17 Member
    I love them and I am currently having a nerdy sleeve but it's what I want. I have to say though even though my boss is cool with them and has no issues with mine being on display I understand that some do discriminate people with them so my face and hands are off limits so they can be covered if need be.
  • az_marcos
    az_marcos Posts: 184
    Tramp stamps Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  • My hubby is pretty much covered and I LOVE them :) A man with quality ink is SOOOO sexy IMO.

I feel exactly the same way about women. A girl with good ink is incredibly sexy. Have you seen the current UK issue of Skin Deep. The cover model is Courtney Lloyd. Never heard of her before, but dayum!

I'm also planning my 2nd tattoo (had my first one done about 15 years ago, never regretted it, always wanted more) hence the copy of Skin Deep. We Brits are one of the most tattooed nations on earth I reckon. As long as you're not tattooed above the shirt collar then it's no barrier to having a respectable job too. How things change hehe