Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Skinny/fit people

124»

Replies

• mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    this little twig girl has not noticed any 'dirty looks'.

i'm not saying they aren't getting thrown. i'm just saying I am too busy doing stuff that matters to me to even notice whether they are thrown or not.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    I give everyone dirty looks. Why? Because I hate everyone equally.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Is anyone else here old enough to remember the "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" commercial? What was the name of that starlet? Man, I hated her.
  • MissMariahLee
    MissMariahLee Posts: 55 Member
    Whale whale whale what do we have here?

A delusional fat person who thinks people with a lower bf can't have curves, oh gawd pls stahp.

Haha wow. There's so much I could say to you but I won't since I've said enough on here already. I'll just continue being the delusional fat person I am:laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Me thinky OP is a tad bit full of herself. :laugh:

No one is looking at you! And if they are WORK. THAT. *kitten*. You obviously have something they want.

I, personally, am a fat/curvy girl and I have tons of thin friends and I am not jealous because we all have something to offer. They look better in a bathing suit and I look better in a dress! :laugh: The goal is to love yourself no matter what! And if you're feeling self conscious maybe it's time you change something (preferably that big ol' head because I repeat, ain't nobody lookin' at you!) :laugh:

GEEZ.

OP is an 18 year old BOY. Smells like a troll to me.
This discussion has been closed.