Skinny/fit people

Options
124»

Replies

• bronsted93
    bronsted93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How about nobody giving anybody else disparaging looks or remarks due to their appearance?

Aaaahh, in a perfect world. And easy for you to say Mr. Buns O Steal :tongue:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I'll say the same thing I said in the "why do we hate being fat" thread. Looking good in a bathing suit is a side benefit to my reasoning for getting back in to shape. If I'm applying as a doctoral candidate in my field, I don't need potential advisers wondering if I'm going to be able to haul my own mass in to the boat when the sharks start getting frisky..... Also why I am constantly working towards being able to do pull ups. :laugh:
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    this little twig girl has not noticed any 'dirty looks'.

i'm not saying they aren't getting thrown. i'm just saying I am too busy doing stuff that matters to me to even notice whether they are thrown or not.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I give everyone dirty looks. Why? Because I hate everyone equally.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else here old enough to remember the "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" commercial? What was the name of that starlet? Man, I hated her.
  • MissMariahLee
    MissMariahLee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Whale whale whale what do we have here?

A delusional fat person who thinks people with a lower bf can't have curves, oh gawd pls stahp.

Haha wow. There's so much I could say to you but I won't since I've said enough on here already. I'll just continue being the delusional fat person I am:laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Me thinky OP is a tad bit full of herself. :laugh:

No one is looking at you! And if they are WORK. THAT. *kitten*. You obviously have something they want.

I, personally, am a fat/curvy girl and I have tons of thin friends and I am not jealous because we all have something to offer. They look better in a bathing suit and I look better in a dress! :laugh: The goal is to love yourself no matter what! And if you're feeling self conscious maybe it's time you change something (preferably that big ol' head because I repeat, ain't nobody lookin' at you!) :laugh:

GEEZ.

OP is an 18 year old BOY. Smells like a troll to me.
This discussion has been closed.