Anyone using Herbalife?

Options
I am 24 years old and trying to lose weight. I was very active in high school and very athletic. Since then I have let myself go quite a bit. My goal is to lose 85 pounds and I have already lost 14. I have been using Herbalife shakes to supplement my diet and exercise. Anyone else using Herbalife?

Replies

• coachh4
    coachh4 Posts: 8
    Options
    No, because it's crap and a waste of money.

Did you try it before saying that? If people gets amazing results tell me how this is crap and waste of money??
  • coachh4
    coachh4 Posts: 8
    Options

Did you try it before saying that? If people gets amazing results tell me how this is crap and waste of money??

Nope, haven't tried it (I'm not that gullible). I don't have to try crap, to know it's crap.

Yeah well if you dont know anything dnt waste ur time saying crap bout things u dont know,with no proof
  • littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old and trying to lose weight. I was very active in high school and very athletic. Since then I have let myself go quite a bit. My goal is to lose 85 pounds and I have already lost 14. I have been using Herbalife shakes to supplement my diet and exercise. Anyone else using Herbalife?

Me i have and im also a coach for them and its working very well for me ,and i create my own diet plan to go with it.I can show u my results. Of course some people are gonna say its a waste of time and money ect.. but the only to find out is if you dont get any good results. If you have more questions send me a PM.

OK I was a coach too. Sold and used Herbalife for a long time. When I finally ran out of product (was my own best customer) and could no longer afford to buy it, I still lost weight. A healthy eating plan and exercise is part of what you are encouraged to do. Without the products, but still eating according to the plan you will still lose weight. It's the calorie deficit in the healthy eating plan that makes you lose, not the products. If you are eating nutritious foods and want to supplement with a multi vitamin, it will do the same as Herbalife.

Edit....After I ran out of Herbalife shakes powder, I bought President's Choice (I'm in Canada, it's a store brand) protein powder, virtually no difference on the contents and nutrition labels, for $9.99 from the local grocery store. I still lost weight, and it tasted just as good if not better.
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I use it as a meal replacement for breakfast. I don't think it's crap, but it is not a miracle drink either. If you ate the same amount of calorie in food, as you do in herbalife you'd lose the same amount of weight. I just use it as a quick yet filling meal in the morning. On Saturday's and Sunday's I usually skip it because I actually have time to cook a healthy breakfast. Just do what works for you.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

Me i have and im also a coach for them and its working very well for me ,and i create my own diet plan to go with it.I can show u my results. Of course some people are gonna say its a waste of time and money ect.. but the only to find out is if you dont get any good results. If you have more questions send me a PM.

Nice sales pitch!

Still not gonna buy the garbage you are selling.
    Waste of money, waste of time.

Now where are my Oreo's?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 85 pounds and I have already lost 14. I have been using Herbalife shakes to supplement my diet and exercise. Anyone else using Herbalife?

Strong first post.

I see the first responder has deactivated their account as well. Any more beach body salesmen, I mean coaches in this thread? I want to know how I can spend more money. Please help.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Hey, I tried it and it is crap. My mom occasionally get talked into these things and decides she doesn't like them. I tell her they're garbage but she's her own woman and wants to find out for herself. Then, lucky me, I get to try this crap and it is crap. What else has she given me? A half bottle of raspberry keytones, a box of some powdered green tea (green tea shop I think) that I'm pretty sure is mostly caffeine because I get a huge caffeine high off of it (I kept that one for when I really need to burn the midnight oil) and a bottle of Alli (greasy, explosive fart pills that went into the trash after a big laugh was had by all). The shakes are protein shakes and not high quality ones so if you enjoy throwing money at a product that's inferior to dozens of other higher quality, cheaper products, herbalife is for you. If you aren't wasteful with your money and prefer higher quality, then herbalife is exactly as the poster above stated, crap.

You know what else is crap, these threads that mascarades as real questions but are actually poorly disguised sales attempts.
  • littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Hey, I tried it and it is crap. My mom occasionally get talked into these things and decides she doesn't like them. I tell her they're garbage but she's her own woman and wants to find out for herself. Then, lucky me, I get to try this crap and it is crap. What else has she given me? A half bottle of raspberry keytones, a box of some powdered green tea (green tea shop I think) that I'm pretty sure is mostly caffeine because I get a huge caffeine high off of it (I kept that one for when I really need to burn the midnight oil) and a bottle of Alli (greasy, explosive fart pills that went into the trash after a big laugh was had by all). The shakes are protein shakes and not high quality ones so if you enjoy throwing money at a product that's inferior to dozens of other higher quality, cheaper products, herbalife is for you. If you aren't wasteful with your money and prefer higher quality, then herbalife is exactly as the poster above stated, crap.

You know what else is crap, these threads that mascarades as real questions but are actually poorly disguised sales attempts.

This^^
    I wandered into one thread the other day and felt like I had stumbled into a cult. All that was missing was the Company song and chants.
  • jnewberry81
    Options
    Herbalife is EXPENSIVE. There's only one way to lose weight, calorie deficiency. You can do it with herbalife, but it's cheaper just to use regular food.

Replace Spark with a cold brew coffee
    Replace shakes with sensible meals that are sub 600 calories.
    Eat a banana with some coffee for breakfast.

buy a FitBit tracker and start walking!

Simple changes, big results
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options

Nope, haven't tried it (I'm not that gullible). I don't have to try crap, to know it's crap.

Hahaha. Sorry :blushing:
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 85 pounds and I have already lost 14. I have been using Herbalife shakes to supplement my diet and exercise. Anyone else using Herbalife?

Strong first post.

I see the first responder has deactivated their account as well. Any more beach body salesmen, I mean coaches in this thread? I want to know how I can spend more money. Please help.

I wanna know where I can get those waffles on your profile pic.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

OK I was a coach too. Sold and used Herbalife for a long time. When I finally ran out of product (was my own best customer) and could no longer afford to buy it, I still lost weight. A healthy eating plan and exercise is part of what you are encouraged to do. Without the products, but still eating according to the plan you will still lose weight. It's the calorie deficit in the healthy eating plan that makes you lose, not the products. If you are eating nutritious foods and want to supplement with a multi vitamin, it will do the same as Herbalife.

Edit....After I ran out of Herbalife shakes powder, I bought President's Choice (I'm in Canada, it's a store brand) protein powder, virtually no difference on the contents and nutrition labels, for $9.99 from the local grocery store. I still lost weight, and it tasted just as good if not better.

APPLAUSE! BRAVO! APPLAUSE!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options

+1
  • CarlaMomOf4
    CarlaMomOf4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Too funny for words!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7aa1ea7No1ruwi4no1_500.gif
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Me : ) I actually stopped most of the products last year while I was pregnant and haven't picked it back up (other than the tea) while I've been breastfeeding. I am a distributor but not looking to sell the product. I think it worked for me, not because I relied on meal replacements to lose weight but I tried the shakes, like them and started seeing progress. It was the tool I needed to start my way to a lifetime of healthier choices. I have found new ways of preparing nutritious meals, I learned to exercise, decided going out to eat wasn't the only way of socializing with friends, etc. So yes, I do love Herbalife but not just because it's something I'll continue forever or because I sell the products, simply because it helped me finally get motivated and make the changes I had been needing for 20+ years as a morbidly obese woman. I do believe the products work but only because you're still reducing your overall caloric intake. But if it works for you, then more power to you. Feel free to friend me and or look at my diary. Once I've weaned the kiddo I plan to be back on the shakes because they're convenient on the go and I'm always on the go! God bless - we're all on the same journey, no matter which particular path we're taking.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

If you aren't going to eat them donuts......can i have them?
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options

Yeah well if you dont know anything dnt waste ur time saying crap bout things u dont know,with no proof

I tried it and hated it
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

If you aren't going to eat them donuts......can i have them?

I'll gladly share!!! I even devised a machine to be able to eat many at a time!

tumblr_laghi1Fv4y1qdy1k6o1_400.gif