Anyone using Herbalife?

Options

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    No, because it's crap and a waste of money.

Did you try it before saying that? If people gets amazing results tell me how this is crap and waste of money??

Nope, haven't tried it (I'm not that gullible). I don't have to try crap, to know it's crap.

Yeah well if you dont know anything dnt waste ur time saying crap bout things u dont know,with no proof

I don't have to try dog poop to know it's dog poop. I just know. Herbalife is like that. You don't need to try it to know it's crap.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

Did you try it before saying that? If people gets amazing results tell me how this is crap and waste of money??

Nope, haven't tried it (I'm not that gullible). I don't have to try crap, to know it's crap.

Yeah well if you dont know anything dnt waste ur time saying crap bout things u dont know,with no proof

I don't have to try dog poop to know it's dog poop. I just know. Herbalife is like that. You don't need to try it to know it's crap.

HEY!!! DON'T SPEAK ILL OF DOG POOP!!!

I bet it tastes better....
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

Dog poop, the next great weight loss craze. Cuz after you eat it you get sick and can't eat anything and you lose lots of weight!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Nope, I like keeping my money.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    The Coach deacto'd? I thought she'd have more to try to sell people.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Dog poop, the next great weight loss craze. Cuz after you eat it you get sick and can't eat anything and you lose lots of weight!

That's like using ram's piss to get ready for a drinking completion.

"Because hey, if you can drink ram's piss, **ck, you can drink almost anything!"

That's just creative use of excrement to achieve life's great goals.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options

Because you can get the exact same results by eating real food at a deficit, and without spending obscene mounts of money on something you don't need. That is how it is crap and a waste of money. Any other questions?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Because you can get the exact same results by eating real food at a deficit, and without spending obscene mounts of money on something you don't need. That is how it is crap and a waste of money. Any other questions?

She's right, peanut. Sorry. But basically spending money on pills, shakes, or other "miracle solutions" really is just a really awesome marketing gimmick and completely unnecessary.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

Haha, it honestly wouldn't surprise me
  • Gmm10
    Gmm10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am, it's great. It helped me lose 20 pounds.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Except you seem to be on the path (if you haven't been on it) of eating extremely low cal while on it. That's concerning. You might want to reconsider that for the long run.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options

And now I am in!!

How long did it take you to use 20# and how much did it cost you. Just curious..........
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Nothing to do with eating less than my 21kg dog every 24 hours then, huh?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

You lost weight because you ate at a deficit. You gained it all back cause you fell for a fad diet. Since you gained it back, you were unsuccessful using Herbalife, therefore, by default, Herbalife didn't work for you.
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why so many people who are not using it replied. Also wonder if you guys think that being rude or smart *kitten*-y is supposed to make her change her mind.

Yes it's true that Herbalife can be expensive and that all the plan does is put you at a deficit. But who said she doesn't have the money? Maybe she's wealthy. Maybe she just doesn't care about the cost.

Also, many people who have lost weight the old fashioned way gain it back as well. Food addiction is real and it's hard to keep weight off no matter how you lose it. We're all fighting the same battle. Let's show a little respect.
  • tcamp02
    tcamp02 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    edited
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I ended up in the hospital for drinking that Herbalife since my gallbladder basically told me to *kitten* off and filled up with stones pushing through the tubes.

Had to have an emergency surgery, special treatment and I was getting a fatty liver since my gallbladder was not working properly since I started on that stuff.

Did I mention I was 22?
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 517 Member
    Options

didn't the guy who invented it (had highschool education) went on a drinking binge and died when he was told that stuff was not FDA approved?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why so many people who are not using it replied. Also wonder if you guys think that being rude or smart *kitten*-y is supposed to make her change her mind.

Yes it's true that Herbalife can be expensive and that all the plan does is put you at a deficit. But who said she doesn't have the money? Maybe she's wealthy. Maybe she just doesn't care about the cost.

Also, many people who have lost weight the old fashioned way gain it back as well. Food addiction is real and it's hard to keep weight off no matter how you lose it. We're all fighting the same battle. Let's show a little respect.
    So you're saying we should passively encourage the use of pointless products that cost too much?
  • tcamp02
    tcamp02 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 85 pounds and I have already lost 14. I have been using Herbalife shakes to supplement my diet and exercise. Anyone else using Herbalife?

Strong first post.

I see the first responder has deactivated their account as well. Any more beach body salesmen, I mean coaches in this thread? I want to know how I can spend more money. Please help.