Replies

• thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Chipotle :heart: :heart:
  • hannhr
    hannhr Posts: 22
    Options
    Chick-fil-A Grilled Market salad. I always add the nuts and granola but skip the dressing. Comes with grilled chicken, arugula mix, blueberries, strawberries, and blue cheese. Delish!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm at a summer program at a University with limited dining options, so I eat a lot of fast food. Wendy's is open late. My go to is a junior hamburger (deluxe if I want mayo) with a side salad, either garden or Caesar. I eat the croutons if calories allow.

I really like fast food though. More and more chains are offering healthy options and the ability to control your calories. In fact, I've been eating more fast food since I started counting my calories because I find the info to be pretty reliable. Fast food is so scrutinized by consumers that they cannot afford to screw up their nutrition information.

It's more about the calories. It's also the quality of the food and what had to happen for that food to get to your mouth. I can't even comprehend what kind of conditions the animals etc are in like for KFC etc. In order for that burger to be a buck or two...what on earth is in it? I find that scarier than the calories. And that is your, hippy, dippy, trippy post for the day. You're welcome! Haha!
  • zip_girl
    zip_girl Posts: 29
    Options
    I am a big fan of the Taco Bell fresco menu. The chicken or steak soft tacos are around 150 calories and like 4.5 grams of fat.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Depends Where I Go

Jimmy Johns
    Gargantuan Unwich
    ~750 cals 50g+ protein

Starbucks
    Turkey Bacon Egg White Sandwich
    Quad Venti Latte Affogato w/ Caramel Drizzle
    ~ 360 cals 25g protein

Chik Fil-A
    4 Count Chicken Strips
    Med Waffle Fries
    Diet Dr Pepper
    ~ 870 cals 48g protein

McDonalds
    Double Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
    Small Fries
    Diet Coke
    ~ 980 cals 51g protein

Taco Bell
    2 Burrito Supremes (1 steak, 1 chicken) Fresco Style
    ~ 680 cals 38g protein

QDoba
    Qdoba - Naked Burrito - Shredded Beef, Chicken, Brown Rice, Blk Beans, Pico, Firey Salsa, & Fajita Veg
    ~ 870 cals 65g protein

Subway
    12" Sunrise Melt (6" might be enough for most ppl.....get the 12" if you are starving)
    ~ 920 cals 64g protein

ETA: Fixed formatting
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I've never been to a Chick Fil A, and I have no intention to.

I take that back. I went to the bathroom at one, once. Not a great experience.

Well that really contributed to the conversation. Lemme guess....never been to Hobby Lobby and have no intentions too, unless you have to go potty?

OP: Anything Whataburger (when I'm actually in Texas) or Little Caeser's pepperoni crazy bread.

Anyone can say anything they want about Chik Fil A, but the #1 thing that impresses me is their customer service. Its the best customer service I have received at any place of business in my entire life. In fact its so good, it feels weird how great it is.

Like in that creepy Stepford Wives kinda way. Almost too perfect.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Wendy's

6 Piece Nugget
    Small Chili
    ~ 450 Calories
  • feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked on kids' meals! Mcdonalds is a huge treat, but a cheeseburger happy meal with a diet pop or water is around 405 calories. And you'll be surprised that it's just the right amount to fill you up while making you feel like you had a treat without feeling guilty. :) Good luck!!

This! A cheeseburger and a handful of fries and I'm stuffed. The day I realized I was capable of doing this, I was a happy girl. :drinker:
  • rodduz
    rodduz Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Burger King bacon double XL, a Greggs Pulled Pork Lattice whilst I wait for that and a Krispy Kreme for dessert :-)
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Subway 6" veggie no cheese with red wine vinegar on wheat. 230 calories
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    WaWa- Tuna salad over spinnach from the deli about 500-600 calories.

Or I'll pick up a yogurt and two eggs.

That's about the only other thing I'll eat "out" when I didn't plan.

Oh- and Panera poppyseed chicken fruit salad. Love that- think it's only 3-400 calories. No idea how - it's so delicious.
  • LoriGW46
    LoriGW46 Posts: 11
    Options
    Chick Fil A Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich. It's 440 calories, a bit of a splurge but it is very filling and satisfying. I usually have a side salad with it. NO waffle fries though!! :)
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Chik-fil-a grilled nuggets.
    A little bit $$, but easy on the waistline.

I'f I'm near a Kroger or Publix: Boars Head Turkey Wrap-- in fact, I'll get one today, I think.
  • LoriGW46
    LoriGW46 Posts: 11
    Options
    Burger King bacon double XL, a Greggs Pulled Pork Lattice whilst I wait for that and a Krispy Kreme for dessert :-)

Don't forget the diet coke!! :)
  • focused4health
    focused4health Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Grilled McChicken without the top half of the bun.:drinker:
  • naechai40416
    naechai40416 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Chick-Fil-A > Crispy Chicken Sandwich, and split medium waffle fries w/wife -- 660 cals
    Whataburger > Whataburger Jr, and split medium fries -- 500 cals (somewhere around there)
    Panera Bread > Most of the half sandwiches are around 400 cals or so...but it's expensive, so it's rare we go there...but we got a gift card for my bday haha!!!:smile::smile:
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Chipotle burrito bowl - usually chicken with black beans and brown rice... even with sour cream and cheese, it clocks in at between 600 - 700 calories. If you have 1000 to play with, heck, treat yourself to some chips too! :smile:

ONE FOR THE WIN!!!