Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 13

Options

Replies

• mamastuck
    Options
    Crap still getting the hang of this lol. Id love to do a 30ds Jillian Michaels just got it whos up to start on Dec 1st?
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!

So i just randomly checked my BMI, and I am 0.1 point away from no longer being in the obese range. I didn't think I was anywhere near as close as that!!! EEk! This is so exciting, and talk about motivating!

Excellent! That is a great way to start the busy season!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I added a blog about the recipe someone wanted. :)

Lost .2lbs when I weighed in this morning. Not much but at least it's going in the right direction again.

I started them tonight. :) The insides are in the freezer and half are loaded with Crown Royal. Yum!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!

So i just randomly checked my BMI, and I am 0.1 point away from no longer being in the obese range. I didn't think I was anywhere near as close as that!!! EEk! This is so exciting, and talk about motivating!

WTG!!! That's Grrrrreat! (In my best Tony the Tiger voice)
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Thanks guys!!
  • forJupiter
    Options
    Hello Ladies,
    Just joined and sent in my weight last night. I'm pretty new to myfitnesspal so this all is exciting and new. I'm a 20 year old pre-veterinary student from Michigan. I have a dog and a python with my wonderful girlfriend and we are a happy family. I currently weigh 196lbs but was at my heaviest at 215lbs last year, everyone is shocked when I say I weigh that much because personally I don't think I look it but it'd be nice to be down to 140lbs. I'm hoping to be conditioned enough to join my university's women's rugby team (use to play in high school) and, not gonna lie, I'd love to learn to pole dance when I drop a few for the girlfriend.

Do you guys have any recommendations on yoga DVDs (or any good hulu channels you guys have tried) or pilate DVDs? Also would it be required to buy the mat in order to do low level yoga (I wanna get started but don't have the money to spare for a mat yet)?
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    welcome to the group forJupiter!

Urrgh I just weighed myself and i'm up to 137.2lb... what's going on??! I NEED to get back on track :(
  • audiophile
    Options
    135.4! :) I know it's not Monday, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to weigh in on a Wednesday? Mondays are no longer possible for me.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I need to step it up! I want OUT of the 230s!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies wooohoo its Thanksgiving prep! Tons of low fat recipes on the web.... Im excited!!! off to do my miles need the extra burn lol. BTW Pilates is kicking my *kitten*!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Been kinda MIA. Got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Haha...that turned into an ordeal. I got home still drugged on anesthesia, passed out and hit my head on the hardwood floor. Mom called the ambulance and long story short, I went to the hospital, they found nothing wrong with my head, and I went home around 5 p.m.

And I'm on oxycodone which really helps the lack-of-tooth pain. It's not as painful as I thought it'd be. And I think I'll be able to eat normal food for Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for.

My fancy scales arrived last night...can't wait for Monday! I expect my weight to increase, just because these are way more accurate. I really need to lose some weight. How long do plateaus typically last? I'm on week 6 of the same weight. Pretty frustrating.

Anyway, welcome new pin-ups! I hope you find this thread helpful. I know I have. These girls rock!

BTW: forJupiter--I'm SO jealous you have a snake.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups

Welcome mamastuck and forjupiter

forjupiter - I'm sure you could use a towel or blanket instead of a yoga mat. I think the yoga mat is just to avoid slipping as it does not offer much cushioning. Best of luck.

Sheila - You go girl! Congrats on the BMI You are doing great!

I have to share a wonderful moment I enjoyed last night. I arrived home to find my 12 year old daughter downstairs in the gym doing the TM, my boyfriend was doing his weight workout and then my daughter and I did our 30 Day Shred workout. It was such a great feeling to have my whole family in the gym working out together. My daughter started working out with me 10 days ago doing the 30 Day Shred and now she has added some running on the TM. I'm so proud of her and I must admit of myself and my boyfriend for setting a good example. I could never imagine exercising with my parents.

Enjoy the day everyone!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups

Welcome mamastuck and forjupiter

forjupiter - I'm sure you could use a towel or blanket instead of a yoga mat. I think the yoga mat is just to avoid slipping as it does not offer much cushioning. Best of luck.

Sheila - You go girl! Congrats on the BMI You are doing great!

I have to share a wonderful moment I enjoyed last night. I arrived home to find my 12 year old daughter downstairs in the gym doing the TM, my boyfriend was doing his weight workout and then my daughter and I did our 30 Day Shred workout. It was such a great feeling to have my whole family in the gym working out together. My daughter started working out with me 10 days ago doing the 30 Day Shred and now she has added some running on the TM. I'm so proud of her and I must admit of myself and my boyfriend for setting a good example. I could never imagine exercising with my parents.

Enjoy the day everyone!

AWESOME Sweet Pandora my kids like to do Leslie Sansones with me and let me tell you they are great motivators lol My kids say mama gotta do our two miles and if I say that Im busy they respond well fine stay fat lol OMG out of the mouth of babes
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    After an amazing comment left on my fb status by my kickboxing teacher... saying how i inspire her! I really need to get back in to eating better... ive been keeping up with my exercise but my eating habits have been slacking. gonna get through (and enjoy) thanksgiving and step it up a notch this weekend!
  • malpal0111
    malpal0111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Crap still getting the hang of this lol. Id love to do a 30ds Jillian Michaels just got it whos up to start on Dec 1st?

If I get mine before December 1st, I would love to start with you!:bigsmile: I would imagine I'll get it before then, but international mail is pretty bogged down with Christmas cards and gifts this time of year, so one can't be sure. I'll let you know!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Ladies today is Jaspers' surgery, I'm sure Ashley could use a group hug!

Thinking of you and sending positive vibes.

*hugs*
    Karen
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww HUGS!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was just thinking of Jasper's surgery, wondering if there was any news.

Thinking of you, sending happy thoughts your way!
    ***hugs***
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I would loooove to be a member of this group! How do I go about it?

Send me your current weight and weigh-in with us every Monday. And come chat all week long. :)

I'd really really like to join too! May I? (:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Anyone heard how Jaspers surgery went? Been thinking about the family, just haven't been online much today, mu hubby blew up my car motor and its been a mad dash to find a way to the familys houses this weekend. Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving. Hugs for Jasper <3