Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 13

Options

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Hello, girls! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I ate way too much.
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    GIRLS! I'm so ready to work out again! I wish my wisdom teeth holes would hurry up and heal so I can go running. This whole couch thing is getting old.
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, hope you all had a great thanksgiving. I've been all excited this week since its snowing in England, doesn't often settle here!
    On the downside, my knee is really hurting and I've been having trouble doing my exercise dvds this week, anything thats involving squatting and bending hurts too much. Am hoping that I've just tweaked it and it will go away, this is not helping my weight loss! Have just been having to do stuff without squats and strength work.

Jaspersmommy - I'm so glad everything went ok and that Jasper is recovering well :smile:
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Totally kicked my workouts into overdrive this week. I wanted the numbers on the scale to go down, not up like they had the last 2 weeks. We'll see if it worked come Monday morning. I didn't stuff myself either on Thanksgiving. That's new for me.

Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    Hit up an awesome yaga class this am with the bestie...... I made it through the whole classs even downward dog and plank no easy task for someone who is 249lbs! Cant wait for weigh in lol
  • abbycat900
    Options
    Today... I noticed that I had abs. Somewhere. Hiding underneath a bit of fat that still needs to go, but... Definitely abs. So excited!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    Ok so I have decided that this fat girl shouldnt bounce lmao! JM 30ds Done and it kicked my *kitten* but im jumping one way and my fat was jumping another YIKES lmao! think I will wear spanx to work out lmao
  • numberscolors
    Options
    ashley and jasper,
    i'm SO happy everything went well for you both! i know it was stressful and scary leading up to the surgery, but what a blessing that cochlear implants exist! mazel tov!
    keeping you in my thoughts,
    evan <3
  • js775219
    Options
    Ashley, what an awesome holiday gift for you and your Jasper!

Well ladies I had a great Thanksgiving and I lost .4 lbs!!!!!!! It was awesome; I didn't stuff myself and it felt great. TOM is over so I am back down to 239.4 lbs and I am hoping to be at a firm 239 by my official weigh-in tomorrow morning. That will put me at a 5-lb. loss for November.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I'm glad the surgery went well, Jaspersmommy! I know you can't wait until they're able to turn everything on. What an exciting day that will be. :smile:

I didn't work out this past week. I just never managed to get around to it while on vacation. :noway: I hit my goal weight on Wednesday, but that didn't last long. So hopefully, I'll be back to it by the end of this week. Though I may need to change my goal since I still have a flabby tummy. Just now waiting to see if we managed to get pregnant this month. My hopes are not high. Then we'll be on to the 12 month of trying. :sad:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    All the ladies that emailed me, have been added to the group. :flowerforyou:
  • mamastuck
    Options

Since I am insanely retarded and cant remember my own name at times, did I email you lol Weigh in tommorow right?
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    ugh. my eating is SO bad. I feel fat.
  • RachVR6
    Options

Since I am insanely retarded and cant remember my own name at times, did I email you lol Weigh in tommorow right?

Haha yea I added you. :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Most definitely seeing a gain tomorrow. I don't know what's been going on with me the last 2 weeks. I've done NO exercise, drank NO water, and ate at LEAST twice my maintenance calories every day. :sick:

Starting over.
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I'm 172 this week, another small loss, but since I haven't been doing much exercise, then it's better than nothing!!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! 157.9 for me this week - so relieved to be in the 150s!! Good luck to everyone!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    GOOD MORMING! 249.5 for me today yay me 2.5 lb loss! And Hello 240's barely lmao
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    146.2 for me. FINALLY...the number is down!!!! YAY!! :)
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!

184.8 for me this week!! woo hoo!