please let me not slap someone in the face at work today!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• BlueLadyBug22
    BlueLadyBug22 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love junk food :P lol But I would never say something like that, actually it all sounds really good and I would ask where you shop/for tips. But I love my new lifestyle soo...
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    You could also simply refer her to gopicnic.com and tell her that's how you're doing it.

To each their own, though. I'd be supplementing your gopicnic with 8oz of steak, personally... Cause... steak.

Ya steak !
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    They always want the results without the work!

then they act surprised when nothing changes, you cant just think about doing it, you actually have to do it!!!!
    i don't get it.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Yes I'd like to slap someone in the face today too! But for a different reason.

As I read thru all the comments, it just makes me feel incredibly stupid, because I am one of those that has spent the last 30 years knowing meat, white potatoes, bread, and sugar. Baking, fixing fancy meals with sauces.... that was the way it was done.

So consider yourself blessed that you've figured out the food thing. Granted I think the OP is on to the fact that she might just be the annoying type. But ugh for the ones who really do try, only to realize that I'm down to protien (which isn't always meat) and veggies, and I still haven't lost a pound becuase I haven't successfully "ridded" all of the extras (like bread, pasta, sugar...)

I swear every time I hang up the phone with my health coach I cry, because the entire world is turned upside down. I'm not stupid, I know I'm not, it's just frustrating and demotivating to watch a thin person eat everything that I can't. When I went to the same bootcamp as them and put in the same effort as them, and ugh....I know comparing is the devil.

you should try tracking your food more consistently, then. There are a lot of gaps in your diary. I didn't cut out any of those things.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    In for the food wars. Who wants a beer?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWlZtPuUtRwwnlT2xqzaZwNXKUYZKtImsHDEDPjZgMDXSBl39WQw
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Say look, b****, stop pestering me and try this 'fake' food for two weeks. If you still want 'real' food after that, go for it, but leave me alone.

Only say it nicer. Cause...well, unemployment runs out eventually.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Barf, I would have asked you the same question.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Real beer or fake beer?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Real beer or fake beer?

Craft beer is real beer. Everything else is fake beer.
  • DopeItUp
    Options

Real beer or fake beer?

This is a peer-reviewed fact.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Real beer or fake beer?

I'm drinking 18oz of a Sam'l Smith's Organic Raspberry Ale. Does that count?
  • DopeItUp
    Options

Real beer or fake beer?

I'm drinking 18oz of a Sam'l Smith's Organic Raspberry Ale. Does that count?

old-spice-guy-head-nod.gif
  • MrsBorderline
    MrsBorderline Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Maybe all she meant was that it sounds like a lot of snacks and she was thinking more main course with vegetables. :smile:
  • beccasaur387
    beccasaur387 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My sister is skinny and works out. At first I used to think she ate just enough to get rid of the hungry feeling until I jumped on the 'Let's Get Healhy' bandwagon too. Now looking back at all my old eating habits, I can see where I failed many times. My sister had it right and now following her I see the differences of eating including the food eaten.
  • motal003
    motal003 Posts: 28
    Options
    Gurrrrl...that girl needs to get slapped silly...
  • jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    that was super fun y'all!! thanks for letting me vent a little... now we can all go back to eating whatever we want :)