Any way to prevent breasts sagging from weight loss?

Options
124»

Replies

• DucklingtoSwan
    DucklingtoSwan Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wish I thought of my boobs before I "chose" to get fat! thank you for the insight! I can't wait to give your advice to my past self when the Doctor finaly whisks me away in the TARDIS and I can get back to tell my past-self that the biggest issue I'll have with getting fat is the sagginess of my t!ts.

In for this! Allons-y!
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I try to support my wife's breasts as much as possible. I'm like a walking and talking jog bra.

Aren't you supposed to be studying?
  • yesterdayusaid2morrow
    Options
    Anyone who is close enough to me to see my bare girls without a bra better love me enough to be PROUD of the extra skin I earned losing weight. Every square millimeter of extra skin is proof of my dedication, commitment, hard work and tenacity; which are qualities that they should love me for.

That and a good bra that keep the girls high, and shows off my now-tiny waist

You are f'in rad. Awesome response.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    No, nothing. I personally would NEVER choose to be at a weight that compromised the firmness of my bustline! In fact, I choose my ideal weight based upon how my bust looks. Weight too low OR too high could create sagging! I suggest you should consult a plastic surgeon to see exactly what options are available to you to reverse the damage; surely, something could be done by way of surgery to help you. (You are most likely going to receive replies on this thread suggesting exercise; however, that won't work.)

59b.gif
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    Try chest presses and planks.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    No, nothing. I personally would NEVER choose to be at a weight that compromised the firmness of my bustline! In fact, I choose my ideal weight based upon how my bust looks. Weight too low OR too high could create sagging! I suggest you should consult a plastic surgeon to see exactly what options are available to you to reverse the damage; surely, something could be done by way of surgery to help you. (You are most likely going to receive replies on this thread suggesting exercise; however, that won't work.)

Wow, I wish I thought of my boobs before I "chose" to get fat! thank you for the insight! I can't wait to give your advice to my past self when the Doctor finaly whisks me away in the TARDIS and I can get back to tell my past-self that the biggest issue I'll have with getting fat is the sagginess of my t!ts.

tumblr_mz899q0Wu81rizx2eo1_500.gif

I adore you both. <3

If you think losing weight is bad for creating sagging, don't have kids. *shakes head* My poor tiny little things are sad all the time now.... I am not even one of the lucky ones who grows there when they get fat either.
  • Lyndonbearsmommy
    Lyndonbearsmommy Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I try to support my wife's breasts as much as possible. I'm like a walking and talking jog bra.

Nice!
  • limeysss
    limeysss Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I'm 20 with 32GGs! I've been using pure cocoa butter on areas where I tend to get stretch marks, it helps make the skin more elastic so it might help with sagging as well. A good bra and very gradual weight loss will help to, but with big breasts they're going to sag sooner or later. Don't worry though, saggy titties are beautiful too!!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Aren't you supposed to be studying?

short attention span
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGLej3xVgWq4DaH4MAYuT670gC8Pfn5JgIXDNvP07oX0L0LAG2eA
  • mommy22alyns
    mommy22alyns Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm not so much worried about the sagging as I am about the shrinking. I was a 38DD and now I'm a 38C or 38B. It's not freaking fair. I finally had a decent rack going and now that rack is the first thing to go. Why not my chin/neck? Why not my stomach? Why not my thighs? Why does the weight have to come out of my boobs first? One of the few good things (for me) about putting on weight was I finally had some ta-tas to shake around. It was like a consolation prize. But now that I'm losing weight, the tits are the first to go. Hello! The rest of me is still fat! How about keeping those boobs a little longer, Universe? I still need them until I drop another 30 lbs to keep me somewhat symmetrical. Unfortunately, the Universe does not care about my vanishing breasts.

The first thing that started fitting again as I was losing weight? You guessed it. My bras. Sigh.
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'd even be okay with sagging, if mine would not head in opposite directions! Losing weight seems to make them think I'm lying on my back all the time.
  • peachmagic
    peachmagic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Everyone who suggested supportive bras made me laugh. I'm a 36 I cup! There is no such thing as a bra in my size that isn't supportive! I really do need to invest in a good sports bra though. Currently I just wear 2 cheap walmart ones bc it's all I can really afford.

Thank for the support and advice though guys ♥
  • wretchedhollywood
    Options
    No.

Choices:
    1. Live with it, you are 19. Wait until you are 40. By then, you will learn to love them perky or not, and not give a crap about what anyone thinks, including yourself. My man could care less that the nips don't point to the ceiling.
    2. Buy a good bra
    3. Get implants, prepare for major surgery, have enough money, and they need to be redone every 10 years or so. And know that they look unnatural as hell. Not a judgement, just truth. My friend got them 20 yrs ago and has had them adjusted or whatever, and they look and feel fake.

I think WAY too much pressure is put on us to be perfect, put on ourselves, and pron hasn't helped this. Embrace your body and the work you've put into it. I'm nowhere near perfect and my husband is all over my stuff.

Make a choice for what makes you most happy, but realize surgery isn't a one and done.
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with being small up top; firmness is what counts. But I would definitely choose to have a massive stomach if the weight gain created volume to keep breasts filled-out and firm. A fat *kitten*, I wish! I have a serious butt deficit. :sad:

But If you have a massive stomach, nobody will notice your firm boobs! ha! that's silly!
  • heartists
    heartists Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Literally no. I lost over 100 lbs and my boobs are pretty much completely deflated. You just have to live with it. I can get good bras to make them look full but they're not.
  • OUCHilly1
    OUCHilly1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Research : Exercise, good nutrition, especially vitamins C and E, !!! EXERCISE!!! and (this is a quote) "The best way to avoid loose skin is to lose weight slowly, about 1-2 pounds per week. Slow weight loss allows you to maintain muscle mass while losing fat and it also allows your skin to adjust as you lose weight."
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Well, pectoral exercises will make the chest appear slightly perkier if you have a low enough body fat to show it, but working out the chest will not help the shape of the breasts. If you lose weight slowly the skin will stretch back as you are still a teenager.
  • JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My poor boobies will never be perky again. Sigh.
  • peachmagic
    peachmagic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    No.

Choices:
    1. Live with it, you are 19. Wait until you are 40. By then, you will learn to love them perky or not, and not give a crap about what anyone thinks, including yourself. My man could care less that the nips don't point to the ceiling.
    2. Buy a good bra
    3. Get implants, prepare for major surgery, have enough money, and they need to be redone every 10 years or so. And know that they look unnatural as hell. Not a judgement, just truth. My friend got them 20 yrs ago and has had them adjusted or whatever, and they look and feel fake.

I think WAY too much pressure is put on us to be perfect, put on ourselves, and pron hasn't helped this. Embrace your body and the work you've put into it. I'm nowhere near perfect and my husband is all over my stuff.

Make a choice for what makes you most happy, but realize surgery isn't a one and done.

I definitely wouldn't get implants even if I did decide to get surgery, I would get a breast lift if I could ever afford it, but unfortunately I doubt I will ever have $6000 to spare. Implants are more expensive and have higher risks so are defintiely not worth it to me.