30 day shred???

Options

Replies

• fjola
    fjola Posts: 28
    Options
    I´m exactly the same, really sore right now. Okay, so I´ll just put it in as a circuit training, I think thats good.
    I just change my goals (for this 30 day shred) and something is not right I think, with the numbers... I´m so new at this, its going to take me some time just to get to know this stuff...
  • Bzbear2
    Bzbear2 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi!

Just got done with my Day 1!! phew, for me the last ab set is KILLER! Always gets me sweating, though. I also put it in as "cardio circuit", 20 mins.

see you tomorrow!!
  • forJupiter
    Options
    I'm just about to do my first work out of the 30 day. Logged on here to see if anyone had any tips and found you guys in this thread. I'd totally love to jump in with you guys on this if its not too late. =]
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    this should be like a group! anyway im starting it tomorrow (or should i say later today lol)

edit: well as soon as dad gets the media computer up...since its on the hardrive hopefully soon..dang i need some hand weight too..urg i might not start for a few days
  • fjola
    Options
    Hi guys, yes please join us :)

And Sexygenius you can put water in water bottles just to get you started if you don´t have hand weights yet :)

I´m about to start my day 2 exercise, and I don´t really know how that one is going to end, since I had trouble just getting out of bed this morning!! But it´s good, that means its working!
  • Bzbear2
    Options
    Hey all! Day 2, completed. Was just as hard as yesterday, but I did it!

Oh man, those side lunges with anterior raises are KILLER!
  • fjola
    Options
    I totally agree, those side lunges are insane! I think I need to soak up in the tub, for like a week... Man I´m sore!!
  • adek
    adek Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OMG, i just finished day 1. I'm so out of shape it's not even funny! I haven't done much more than walking in the past few years, so this was definitely a challenge for me. That said, I definitely felt the burn & was sweating, so my heart rate was up, up, up. My arms are still shaky! I love that I can do it in my living room in no time at all! Can't wait to see results. Jillian is such a bulldog!! Hahaha.
  • fjola
    Options
    Good for you! Yes that Jillian sure is tough haha!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done!
  • frubjious
    Options
    Day 2 down! Those lunges and push ups just kill me every time! Feeling good though. Quite looking forward to tomorrows!:wink:
  • fjola
    Options
    God, am I the only one DYING here? (I´m known to be a bit dramatic but seriously if I don´t log on here tomorrow its because I have died from the pain!) Makes me question what the heck I was doing before this. I thought I was in okay shape, given I had a baby 9 months ago but I have been working out 4 times a week for months now...
    This is so great though, I love that I´m this sore, don´t get me wrong :)
    Kate1500, on day 6, are you sore?
    Sorry if I´m rambling, I just think its so great to have you girls here to talk to about this :) I feel so motivated!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    God, am I the only one DYING here? (I´m known to be a bit dramatic but seriously if I don´t log on here tomorrow its because I have died from the pain!) Makes me question what the heck I was doing before this. I thought I was in okay shape, given I had a baby 9 months ago but I have been working out 4 times a week for months now...
    This is so great though, I love that I´m this sore, don´t get me wrong :)
    Kate1500, on day 6, are you sore?
    Sorry if I´m rambling, I just think its so great to have you girls here to talk to about this :) I feel so motivated!

I felt great after day 1, I woke up the following morning and I hurt all over! I battled on through day 2 and by the morning of day 3 I couldn't move! I really wanted to give up at that point, but Gillian wasn't going to get the better of me and I did day 3, some how. I woke up on day 4 and felt fantastic! The aches had vanished over night! And apart from the odd niggle I've been fine since. But those first few days were a real killer. Stick with it, it will get better.:flowerforyou:
  • fjola
    Options
    Good to know it won´t always be like this! I won´t give up, I want to look good for christmas :D
  • Bzbear2
    Options
    I thought i was fine but now my calves are so sore, I can hardly walk! hehehe. I'm gonna work through it, tho! :)
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Just finished day 7. I don't know if it was because I had half an ear listening out to what my toddler was up to, or if it was because I've done it in the morning instead of my usual evening work out, but I found it hard to get into today. I feel less motivated. Gotta stick with it, gotta stick with it. Gotta stick wit it......
  • Bzbear2
    Options
    oh wow - day 3 was SUPER HARD for me. My calves are very sore which makes all the cardio (cept for the boxing) tough and just in general, the whole routine was HARD. But I did it... I am heading off to berlin tomorrow to spend thanksgiving weekend with a friend there, and am planning on bringing the DVD with me and doing it at her house, hehehe.
  • fjola
    Options
    Day 3 done! Thought it was easier than yesterdays workout. Those push ups are so tough though, I almost can´t get up in the last set, hopefully I will get better at them :)
  • frubjious
    Options
    It was tough last night but it was when i went for a walk at lunch that i could really feel it in my thighs which has to be a good thing as they are my biggest ('scuse the pun) problem. Looking forward to it tonight, might give the next level up a go just to see, probably go running back to level one after the first set!
  • fjola
    Options
    Haha yeah I watched it the other day and it wasn´t scary at all... I´ve read that level 2 is the hardest... But good luck if you decide to try it :)
    Are you guys doing a lot of other stuff besides the shred?