Replies

• spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Glad your stickin up for your self... hope tonight goes well :smile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My foot and his *kitten* should meet sometime!

Believe me honey, he didn't cheat for "better", he cheated for "different". It's amazing, people will go out for a hamburger, when they have filet mignon at home!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

Believe me honey, he didn't cheat for "better", he cheated for "different". It's amazing, people will go out for a hamburger, when they have filet mignon at home!

Wow. That's actually pretty poignant there, wise GTO. Exactly.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Yep. And you don't even need the steak sauce because your done to perfection.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options

I'm drawing on my experience....my soon to be ex cheated with some sleazy bar hag....I took one look at her and I just thought...."WTF"??!??!?! I'm not conceited or anything, but how could he think she was better looking or better ANYTHING than me? I mean, I'm ONLY the mother of his kids...:ohwell:
  • fatsis
    Options

I'm drawing on my experience....my soon to be ex cheated with some sleazy bar hag....I took one look at her and I just thought...."WTF"??!??!?! I'm not conceited or anything, but how could he think she was better looking or better ANYTHING than me? I mean, I'm ONLY the mother of his kids...:ohwell:

Your due Judge. Big Bear hug.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Yeah, I'm not the best looking guy around, but after I saw who my ex was cheating with, I was like...'So what about the lumberjack/crackhead look do you find so alluring praytell?'

Yeah, that stung a bit. *that sound is the sound of my dignity crashing and burning like a Mexico Air 737*

Anyhoo, I know it wasn't him perse. Just as you said GTO, if not him it would have been someone else. (Course I have my suspicions that he got her hooked on something, but that is a conversation for another day and thread). *shrug*
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    The best revenge is to move on.

That's what I'm going to do...let's see how much fun they can have when he is working 2 or 3 jobs to pay spousal and child support...and he doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.:bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    The best revenge is to move on.

That's what I'm going to do...let's see how much fun they can have when he is working 2 or 3 jobs to pay spousal and child support...and he doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.:bigsmile:

I'm pretty much banking on the old saying 'Karma's a b*tch.(and so's your ex-wife)'

:wink:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Dude, sgt you aren't hard on the eyes ( I wouldn't lob a rock at your head if I saw you walking down the street) so don't let that get you down. Looks are a blah reason to be with people anyway....

One of my biggest pet peeves are people who cheat (makes me all rabid :devil: ). Can they change, sure.....but they have to REALLY want to be better and for a lot of people, that is just too much work for them.

I think both of you are better off without those dead weights. I mean seriously, who wants to be with someone lame who has the attention span of a pea. :huh:

I say you both go out and have an AWESOME weekend. :drinker:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

:heart:

That is awesome. :)
  • fatsis
    Options

:heart:

That is awesome. :)

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Update: I slept on the couch last night (we live together), because I'm not going to share a bed with him anymore- he comes out this morning and has the nerve to ask me why I didn't come to bed last night- did he completely miss the part where he cheated on me and I dumped him?

*You have entered the twilight zone*

I have been sleeping on the couch too.....my bed (purchased with my money after we filed) and my couch