Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What were your breakfast calories today?

Replies

• One medium golden delicious apple
    Cup of banana cheerios
    half cup of skim milk
    236 calories
    I always try to stay under 300 calories for breakfast because I usually have a big (calorie wise) dinner.
    For tomorrow (Thanksgiving) I'll have a late breakfast so I can have a fair amount of calories for turkey dinner! :o)
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    TWO pouches of instant oatmeal today! Clockin in at 320 calories, 20 gms of fiber and 40 gms of iron!

It keeps me full until noon, I swear.
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    2 slices dark rye (120)
    1/3 cup eggzactly eggs (45)
    raw spinach (15)
    2 slices low sodium bacon (80)
    granny smith apple (80)
    coffee with nestle creamer (105)
    445 total calories
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie, 236 calories
    Coffee With Skim Milk and Splenda, 20 calories

256 calories in total
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I had a smoothie: Almond milk, banana, strawberry, protein powder, cinnamon.

Calories: 280
    Fat: 3
    Protein: 15
    Fiber: 9
    Sodium: 164
  • NMorse1907
    NMorse1907 Posts: 90 Member
    2 cups of coffee, 4 splenda, 2 TBSP Irish Creme Creamer--74cals
    Whole Wheat mission tortilla carb balance- 80cal
    3 Egg Whites- 51 cals
    2 slices center cut bacon- 46 cals

Total: 251 calories!
  • umfan85
    umfan85 Posts: 113 Member
    This morning I had 1/2 cup of oatmeal w/ 1/2 cup blueberries and 1/2 tbls Peanut Butter. Total calories: 243

Unfortunately, my girlfriend requested a bigger breakfast for our day off. I decided to make her Fried Potatoes and 2 eggs, yum. I ended up trying just a couple :) Oh well, have to give in to temptation every now and again. It's not like I ate a whole serving.
  • 1.5 pouches of Quaker Peaches and Cream Instant Oatmeal -195 calories
  • Not a typical breakfast, but my son made biscuits last night (like the ones from Red Lobster) and I had one for supper last night and snuck one into my purse to bring for a morning snack today. But, I ran out of time for breakfast at home this morning, so the biscuit and a mandarine orange became my breakfast at work! 190 calories
  • I usually have porridge with a banna cut up into it and either lemon and ginger tea or coffee so its between 200-300cal
  • AndreaWyland
    AndreaWyland Posts: 142 Member
    I too need a higher calorie breakfast or I feel hungry all day, I also workout quite a bit some days and need more. I am going to eat 1 large egg, 1 large egg white, .5 of 1/4 cup shredded cobly monterey jack cheese, and three slices canandian bacon on a whole wheat english muffin:) It totals between 300-400 cal. Thats a typical breakfast that I rotate with a cup of oatmeal and 1/2 c frozen berries. I liked reading what other people eat too. Have a great week!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
  • 1 Thomas' Everything Bagel Thins
    1 Tbp. Land O Lakes light butter
    1/2 c. all whites
    Lipton Green Tea

220 calories

Pretty filling for me :)
  • Boopa
    Boopa Posts: 45 Member
    today I had
    Kashi Go Lean crunch(1c)
    Skim Milk(1/2c)
    Tbsp of Flax on the cereal
    Granny Smith Apple.
    came to 442 calories 83g of carbs, 6g Fat, 17g of Protein, and 16g of fibre!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Peaches & Cream Oatmeal = 130 calories
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    i had two large coffees from home, 2 slices of Weight Watchers multigrain bread; 1 cheese slice and 1 egg (sandwich) = 372 calories.
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    a piece of 10 grain toast topped with a tablespoon of crunchy almond butter and a fourth tablespoon of organic honey. the total is 190 calories. :)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Haven't eaten quite yet but I'm sure it will be the same as yesterday:

Breakfast burrito - 446 cals

1 egg
    1/2 cup hash browns
    1/4 refried beans
    2 Tbsp hot green chile
    1 oz cheddar cheese
    2-3 Tbsp sour cream
    1 flour tortilla

Oh, and 6 oz Sunflower Market 100% Juice Cranberry Juice (105 cals). Breakfast and lunch are usually my biggest meals and are generally 400-600 calories each.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Rolled oats cooked with banana slices whipped in and almond milk. 250 calories
    Topped with frozen strawberries, sugar free syrup, cinnamon, and a spoon of peanut butter. Around 150

So about 400 calories. :)
  • mine was 230. i had almond milk, coffee, Shakeology and ice blended to a yummy coffee-GOOD-for-me breakfast to jump start my busy day. veggies, fruits, almonds and coffee all in one. yummmy!

Jane
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    268, fruit smoothie with my Visalus protein shake and spinach mixed in. I have this most mornings, it keeps me full forever and gives me LOTS of energy! :bigsmile: