Quest candy bars.

Options
123457»

Replies

• Acidique
    Acidique Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ok, not a fan of the cookie dough. It wasn't terrible, I ate it all, but it wasn't as good as the cookies and cream. As far as "cookie dough" flavored bars go, it's one of the better ones. I think I'm just not a fan of cookie dough unless it's the real thing. Haha.

Tomorrow I have a brownie flavored one. Looking forward to it!
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ok, not a fan of the cookie dough. It wasn't terrible, I ate it all, but it wasn't as good as the cookies and cream. As far as "cookie dough" flavored bars go, it's one of the better ones. I think I'm just not a fan of cookie dough unless it's the real thing. Haha.

Tomorrow I have a brownie flavored one. Looking forward to it!

I think favorites very a lot from person to person. For example, I hated the cookies and cream one when I tried it but loved the cookie dough and the double chocolate one. I wasn't a big fan of the brownie one either, or the apple pie. I just got 3 new flavors to try today though: cinnamon bun, white chocolate raspberry, and vanilla almond. I'm pretty excited to try them. Might try one tonight if I get in another workout sometime soon. We'll see what happens though, haha