20 lbs by the end of October!

Options
124»

Replies

• happypenguin13
    happypenguin13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how, but it would be nice, if someone could create a Group under the Groups tab. It would be an easy way to monitor post and encourage each other.
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Im in. Anyone feel free to add me. I have exactly 20 left to lose and Oct sounds like a great month to look forward too! :smile:

5'5-150.6

GW- 130
  • Mightychai
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I want to be down 20 or more pounds by this fall. Please add me!
  • albrown83
    albrown83 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am 5'6" 152 lbs... looking to lose 20 lbs by October also! Hoping it can be done... anyone that would like to add me, i'd love more friends with similar goals. :)
  • jammer2net
    jammer2net Posts: 42
    Options
    Add me! That's almost my exact same goal! :flowerforyou:
  • loral15
    loral15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Feel free to add me, I think a group sounds like a great idea, too :)
  • mitchbabe525
    Options
    I am so there! I am 5'5 currently 164 was 176 when i started. I will be 30 in october and i want my thirties to be great!
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 5'5" and currently 162 as of WI this morning. I'm trudging along to 135-140 and could use the extra motivation to keep me moving. I've been losing slowly, but am in this race to finish! I'm not sure how to create a Group on the group page; have just joined a running group challenge. I would welcome any friends - even though I've been on MFP for quite a while, I'm still getting familiar with increasing my network for accountability and motivation. Good luck everyone! :happy:
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm 5'2" and I have 15-20 lbs left before I hit my weight loss target range. I want it done, done, done by October so I can buy a winter coat, instead of having the coldest butt south of the Arctic like last winter!
  • meliswin
    meliswin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
    I'll edit and post my stats tomorrow morning :)
  • VaxSA
    VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Add me if you like!
  • godswill206
    Options
    Gl!
  • adidiano
    adidiano Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm game add me in!!
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 15 in October...not quite 20, but still a challenge. I have more overall weight to lose than most of the people here--a little less than 160lbs total. I'm 5'3". Anyone can add me if they like.

I'm taking part in a couple of challenges from here until the end of the year to help keep me on track and work on my consistency.

Good luck everyone!
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    That's a good goal. I'm in.
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    Hey!

I could definitely help you out there! Here for you my friend! What is your current plan of action?
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    You've been added! I'm hoping to lose by the end of October as well - 20 would be fab (I have at least 40 lbs total to lose, likely more) but I'll settle for 10.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    This thread was originally posted in July when 20 lbs by October was probably a healthy goal.
    I'm surprised at how many people want to start the same goal now, with only four weeks. That is five pounds a week! Unless you are morbidly obese, that is very aggressive and likely unhealthy, isn't it?