• joepage612
    joepage612 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would ignore it
  • MissyI30
    MissyI30 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Withhold sex.
    How is this possible if they are only online dating? Besides it doesn't matter what your fb status is on fb people do not respect relationships. For instance I know a woman who was messing with a married man 2 weeks Into the relationship or what she thought was a relationship she changed her status to in a relationship. Guess what the married man never changed his status from married to his wife and ended up staying with his wife.

Sexting?

Well if they're only sexting nine months is a long time for only that. He'd probably want the real thing by now. I mean especially before he changes his status on fb to in a relationship.????
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Withhold sex.
    How is this possible if they are only online dating? Besides it doesn't matter what your fb status is on fb people do not respect relationships. For instance I know a woman who was messing with a married man 2 weeks Into the relationship or what she thought was a relationship she changed her status to in a relationship. Guess what the married man never changed his status from married to his wife and ended up staying with his wife.

Sexting?

Well if they're only sexting nine months is a long time for only that. He'd probably want the real thing by now. I mean especially before he changes his status on fb to in a relationship.????

Do you use a morphing website in your profile photo? Can you tell me which one??
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I need to stop morphing us into baby faces now. That's addicting.
    Maybe you could adopt?

According to this software, we should simply adopt a orangutan and get it out of the way...

orangutan-teeth.jpg
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Withhold sex.

Can you point out in this thread where OP said they are only online dating? From what I understand, they MET online. I'm pretty sure they're banging. I think a birdie told me.
  • MissyI30
    Options
    Withhold sex.

Sexting?

Do you use a morphing website in your profile photo? Can you tell me which one??
    No it's not morphing it's either photo lab or insta frame app. I can't remember which one it just let's you make a collage of your pics. No morphing involved...lol.
  • MissyI30
    Options
    Withhold sex.

Can you point out in this thread where OP said they are only online dating? From what I understand, they MET online. I'm pretty sure they're banging. I think a birdie told me.
    Yeah idk I asked earlier in the thread but got no response. So I'm totally assuming. Either way like I said no one respects fb relationship statuses. Fb is the devil when it comes to relationships. He might be better off not putting in a relationship. Most taken men become a challenge to some women.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Withhold sex.

aww-yeah-o.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Withhold sex.

Oh yeah. I've seen it through their windows. I actually have about 3 DVDs full of footage too.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Withhold sex.

Oh yeah. I've seen it through their windows. I actually have about 3 DVDs full of footage too.

Just so we're clear, the agreement is, in exchange for the footage you stay away from my mother, right?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't have a fb account so he can't post a relationship status does this mean that we aren't really married ? :sad: :sad: :sad:

If so should I change my status to "single" or "its complicated" ?

What about if we divorce will I still get half of everything if he has never acknowledged me as his wife on fb

What if he dies (god forbid) and the insurance company find out that he never had a fb account and therefore never told the world we were married, will they still pay out?

Dear god the implications are endless:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Withhold sex.

Yeah idk I asked earlier in the thread but got no response. So I'm totally assuming. Either way like I said no one respects fb relationship statuses. Fb is the devil when it comes to relationships. He might be better off not putting in a relationship. Most taken men become a challenge to some women.

Yeah. OP definitely sounds like the homewrecker type.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Withhold sex.

Just so we're clear, the agreement is, in exchange for the footage you stay away from my mother, right?

But, your mom is hot. I don't know if i can give her up. *le sigh* :heart: :heart: :heart:

and she plays a mean organ in church!!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    My husband doesn't have a fb account so he can't post a relationship status does this mean that we aren't really married ? :sad: :sad: :sad:

What about if we divorce will I still get half of everything if he has never acknowledged me as his wife on fb

What if he dies (god forbid) and the insurance company find out that he never had a fb account and therefore never told the world we were married, will they still pay out?

You're screwed. You better create a fb account for him and manage it so you don't end up in Hell for living in sin.

True story: My SIL does this for my brother. SMH... :noway:
  • odusgolp
    Options

Right?? Thank you for understanding. These are very serious matters.
  • MissyI30
    Options
    Withhold sex.

Yeah. OP definitely sounds like the homewrecker type.

Lol... I didn't say the OP sounds like the homewrecker type. I said if she demands her man change his status to in a relationship all the homwreckers will be after her man. So her man is probably safer to not have a relationship status. Most women only want the taken ones. Idk why it's beyond me but seems to be that way.
  • manderson27
    Options
    [/quote]

"You're screwed. You better create a fb account for him and manage it so you don't end up in Hell for living in sin.

True story: My SIL does this for my brother. SMH... :noway:"
    [/quote]

Brilliant idea, thank you so much. I will do that right away. <phew> I was getting really worried.

ETA I obviously have not got this quote thingy quite right.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

You're screwed. You better create a fb account for him and manage it so you don't end up in Hell for living in sin.

Just make yours into a joint account. That way your friends can't really tell which of you is posting annoying memes.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

"You're screwed. You better create a fb account for him and manage it so you don't end up in Hell for living in sin.

True story: My SIL does this for my brother. SMH... :noway:"

Brilliant idea, thank you so much. I will do that right away. <phew> I was getting really worried.

ETA I obviously have not got this quote thingy quite right.

Close. You had an extra end quote {/quote} instead of starting with the {quote} in there. Of course exchange for brackets.

ETA: Of course you could just use the quote function instead of reply.
  • manderson27
    Options

Just make yours into a joint account. That way your friends can't really tell which of you is posting annoying memes.

Another brilliant idea. I knew MFP peeps would have the answers.