Options
123457»

Replies

• rebeccalee1986
    Options
    This is a joke right?!
  • Junken__Diraffe
    Options
    My boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow and thanks to this thread, I FINALLY have the perfect gift! I'm going to create a Facebook page for him, accept my own friend request and relationship status, full it full of pics of the two of us, then track down his entire family and send requests! It's free and will be totally life-changing for him! Maybe eventually I'll show him how to use "the myspacebook thingy" (he's old and can't ever remember what it's called. He's so freaking cute!) and then I'll let him post occasionally. It'll be so much fun! An added bonus is that I'll definitely friend his ex-wife so she can see how happy he is now!
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Something is definitely up. If Facebook says you are not in a relationship, then you are clearly not in a relationship. Time to call Nev and Max from Catfish!

lmao ^^ THIS!! Yes do this!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow and thanks to this thread, I FINALLY have the perfect gift! I'm going to create a Facebook page for him, accept my own friend request and relationship status, full it full of pics of the two of us, then track down his entire family and send requests! It's free and we'll be totally life-changing for him! Maybe eventually I'll show him how to use "the myspacebook thingy" (he's old and can't ever remember what it's called. He's so freaking cute!) and then I'll let him post occasionally. It'll be so much fun! An added bonus is that I'll definitely friend his ex-wife so she can see how happy he is now!

Perfect!!!

But for serious I did make my husband's facebook account once when he was drunk. I made his profile picture one from high school w/ a mullet. It was awesome.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,959 Member
    Options
    time for a ritual sacrifice

Cards Against Humanity taught me the word for some Japanese sacrifice thing. Then I forgot it.

Bushido?

Tell him to change the status or he's going to conveniently fall on his own sword...
    Since none involved are likely Samuri, the usual word is jisatsu although harakiri (cutting the belly) is also accepted.
  • blukitten
    Options
    obviously he doesn't even know you guys are together.

you need to up your game so he knows for sure.

cater to his every need. sandwiches, cleaning, a beej every morning....

sooner or later he'll get comfortable enough with you around that he'll leave his FB logged in.
    then you can go in and change it yourself.
    You should listen to this man. He's a bloody GENIUS!

oh rus, you gentleman.
    now stop making me blush and come get your sandwich and beej.

But I don't like making sandwiches and I'm no good at it!

Thats why he didnt change it. Have you tried getting a part time job at Jimmy Johns?

Ahhh,, it all becomes so clear... this MUST be why my husband has his status as married and I dont

I make an awesome sandwich (and cook rather well)
    clean, have a job that pays really well, cater to his every need, and do the last part too!! (couldnt bring myself to type beej,, dammit nvr mind)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • blukitten
    Options
    Post up his noodz on your wall so other girls will know you two are serious....

Nvm what I said. This suggestion is the way to go!

May I suggest you superimpose a picture of you with a thumbs up in said photo. It proves you two are together. Just make sure you have pretty impressive photoshopping skills... people have some pretty keen eyes for that shiiiznittles.

and make sure you tag him as your bf in EVERY post!! that way he knows, it, all of your friends and his freinds know it too!!

:devil:
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    why is your status public in the first place?

I never changed mine because mine's not public and I can't be bothered- I'd probably have declined/ignored the status update as well if I were him. It's such a trivial matter. move on and live in the actual present- and stop trying to live your life on facebook.

This right here. Facebook does nothing but cause trouble.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I changed my status to "in a relationship" as well! Does that mean we're together!?

I thought it was really hard to be in a relationship.. all those dating sites and everything need to learn about this!

I am apparently in a relationship with millions of women..and maybe some men (not sure if they all know about this!)
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    My BF and I met online 9 months ago. I've changed my status on FB to "in a relationship" several times now, but he won't update it on his end to show everyone. What should I do?

Also, peer pressure. TIA.

But have you met in person? He won't change it unless he punches the monkey.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    You should hook up with another guy to make him jealous and make him see what he's missing.

Hi, I'm Delicious_Cocktail. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I can help.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Ask him ....

whats+up+with+that.gif

OMG that dude in the red is seriously cracking me up!
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My husband put his status as 'In a domestic partnership with...' Lol.

I'm thinking about changing mine to 'Widowed'. ;)
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I change my FB status to "Kicked the b**ch to the curb", just to see how long it takes my wife to notice.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    My BF and I met online 9 months ago. I've changed my status on FB to "in a relationship" several times now, but he won't update it on his end to show everyone. What should I do?

Also, peer pressure. TIA.

But have you met in person? He won't change it unless he punches the monkey.

LMAO Just popped back in here and snorted loudly at this one :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    It's not a real relationship unless it's declared on FB.

Until he declare's his relationship status with you, you have his implied consent to stray. How you doin'?