Ms. Vhuber -

You are an inspiration!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Oh thank you Frank!!!:blushing: :blushing:
  • anghahnmowry
    Options
    I have 27.75 miles to go and i meet the challenge. I usually do like 3-4 miles a day one the ellipitical. Good luck everyone!!!
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Holey-schlamoley!! Almost half way to the goal and only six days into the month? THAT ROCKS!!! I guess I got some catching up to do... I'm aiming for six miles today when I get to the gym!
  • frankborelli
    Options
    6.3 miles today... argh... my legs feel like noodles... LOL

But my total's over 17 miles for the month so far - so 1/3 there in 1/5 of the month. If I can do this, YOU can do this!

Keep on striding!!
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • stow9676
    Options
    I'll do it!! Great idea!
  • vhuber
    Options
    3.5 this morning!! Did it early cuz I was SUPPOSE to go shopping but the DH had other plans for me, oh well I got some in and will try to get on again while Oprah is on!! 15.5 is my elliptical mileage!
  • dbosh
    dbosh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I had already set a personal goal of an hour a day for 30 days in December. Giving myself a break for Christmas. Been there everyday so far......
  • frankborelli
    Options
    welcome to the new-comers and good job everyone!!!

I didn't get there today but will tomorrow - late morning gym time scheduled. 66 minutes minimum (4.6 miles) but might go for 99 and 6.9 miles. I guess I should eat an extra few carbs for breakfast in the morning?

Keep up the great job!
  • vhuber
    Options
    3.5 this morning!! Did it early cuz I was SUPPOSE to go shopping but the DH had other plans for me, oh well I got some in and will try to get on again while Oprah is on!! 15.5 is my elliptical mileage!
    Yep, I got back on after my grandson went down for a nap. Did another 2.5 miles! 18 miles done now!
  • frankborelli
    Options
    darn, woman! You're going to make the rest of us look lazy!!! LOL
  • vhuber
    Options
    Wow where is everybody?? Hope your cruisin on the elliptical!:wink:
    I pulled my 4yr old again on the sled for 1.5 miles and then while he played legos I cruised for 3.25 miles!
    21.25 miles done!!!
  • nakitadawn1212
    nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I just started today! 2 miles down....many to go!
  • brownsugar84
    brownsugar84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ah, this is a great challenge for me! I have bad knees so the elliptical is my machine for cardio.
    I did 2 miles today :)
  • frankborelli
    Options
    VHuber is going to kick ALL our butts!!! I didn't get to the gym today; worked out at home and no elliptical here :-(

Still... I'm at 22 so far this month so I'm almost half way to the minimum challenge amount less than 1/3 of the way through the month.

Keep it up everyone!
  • vhuber
    Options
    My ticker showing is for the December Move Your *kitten* Challenge which is 100 miles so don't let that fool ya!:wink:
    I am in for another 3.5 miles this morning and I will try to get on again tonite! We will see cuz I also walked 2 miles pulling the grandson on his sled!
    Frank, I live almost 30 miles from our local Wellness Center so I have made my basement a gym. I have a PreCor commercial grade elliptical (that I bought from a fitness center going out of business off Ebay, also my son bought one too for his place), a Proform treadmill , a FULL size set of weights with bench's, steps and NUMEROUS fitness dvd's! My favorite though is running OUTSIDE, I love the fresh air! I am lone ranger and do not need someone to get me to workout, I love it- love it- love it!!! My husband never talks me out of my fitness "stuff" cuz he knows I will put it to good use!
  • vhuber
    Options
    My ticker showing is for the December Move Your *kitten* Challenge which is 100 miles so don't let that fool ya!:wink:
    I am in for another 3.5 miles this morning and I will try to get on again tonite! We will see cuz I also walked 2 miles pulling the grandson on his sled!
    Frank, I live almost 30 miles from our local Wellness Center so I have made my basement a gym. I have a PreCor commercial grade elliptical (that I bought from a fitness center going out of business off Ebay, also my son bought one too for his place), a Proform treadmill , a FULL size set of weights with bench's, steps and NUMEROUS fitness dvd's! My favorite though is running OUTSIDE, I love the fresh air! I am lone ranger and do not need someone to get me to workout, I love it- love it- love it!!! My husband never talks me out of my fitness "stuff" cuz he knows I will put it to good use!
    Forgot to post my total! It is only 24.75! Se I am NOT kicking anybodies butt!:laugh:
  • frankborelli
    Options
    I like that "100 mile move your @$$ challenge" idea though. I think I'll have to do that in January. Going to SHOT Show in Vegas and I'll walk (on average) about ten miles per day for five days... I OUGHT to lose a few pounds there.
  • frankborelli
    Options
    another 4.6 miles down... total of 26.7 for the month so far!! Past the half way point and just have to insure time put in as we get closer to Christmas.

Keep up the great work everyone!