Options
    Please!
  • reachingforarainbow
    reachingforarainbow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me!
  • Mackneeds2losew8
    Options
    I'd like to have some active friends who log their food/exercise!
  • Calahonda1984
    Options
    Hello,

Pretty new to this too, tried it before and crashed and burned! I need a load of people on here to keep me motivated so please feel free to add me for mutual motivation!

Jo x
  • rheanell1234
    rheanell1234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Larkin....I have to say that this being accountable, even when I only have the info to myself, the logging the food and exercise....is the only thing I've done....and I've lost weight and continue to keep it off....good luck and congrats for getting started!
  • sam1053
    sam1053 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I signed up a few days ago and would like to make logging a habit. I feel that more friends would keep me accountable, so add me.
  • fclefguy
    fclefguy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me. I try to add everything I eat and my exercise every day and am on the website/app constantly.
  • Juls212
    Juls212 Posts: 12
    Options
    Dusting off mfp after having my 3rd baby. Vegan and i do a lot of beachbody videos for my workouts. Please feel free to add me, need to be much more accountable.
  • Peloton73
    Peloton73 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey-o! Was heading down a dangerous path of emotional eating to cope with stress. Now, it's my time to fight back and take back my life. Always interested in new friends who share the same goals of being our healthiest. Feel free to add!
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Sort of new to MFP, feel free to add me as a friend as well. Always willing to give and receive motivation!!! :smile:
  • dcdbeetlelover
    dcdbeetlelover Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm sorta new on this site, new to using the food log now! Haha!...looking for friends to motivate me. I enjoy cycling, lifting weights(not super heavy), spin class, walking, being active....dislike logging my food, because I love food & craft beers! Help! Haha!:flowerforyou:
  • ghaleonhd
    Options
    add me if you would like. :) any encouragement is welcomed.
  • parnellkelly
    parnellkelly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go, but highly motivated. Love to see how everyone else is doing, keeps me going. Add me as a friend to share your success.
  • McMandy17
    McMandy17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! I log in my food/exercise everyday and would like more friends also
  • sylvianne9413
    sylvianne9413 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I currently don't have any friends right now :( I would love some more to keep me on track. I've been using this for two years off and on, but for the past few months have been super motivated and logging on daily. I'm making it a goal to maintain my daily logins. I'd love some extra support!
  • abigail659
    abigail659 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends too! I'm just started MFP in June!
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I love having more friends! I am on every day and love helping others reach their goals. Motivation is at an all time high and I'd love to share with others, feel free to add me people! :D
  • Radiah07
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • athousandstiles
    Options
    absolutely ready for more friends. :)
  • keykilla
    Options
    I've been on MFP for awhile and exercise 4x a week. Haven't seen a lot of results, though. So maybe some friendly motivation and competition is what I need. Anyone please add me :)