Replies

• Nojoke81
    Nojoke81 Posts: 131
    Options
    Go for it :)
  • taachfitness
    taachfitness Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I need more friends to keep me motivated. I log everyday. Food diary and exercise. Add me please.
  • MiaKempBrown
    Options
    Hello im new on the forum so i wouldnt mind some new friends to motivate each other :smile: Also does anybody know how i can put a cute little bar showing my progress under my posts? Thanks in advance !!
  • willow8991
    willow8991 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello I would like some more friends to keep me motivated so feel free to add me. :)
  • sjserna
    sjserna Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi, I would love to get more friend for motivation
  • emilyedmonds2017
    emilyedmonds2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Always after more support! :)
  • cookiefiend88
    cookiefiend88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    4 days in, it's going well and I've been logging everything. Reckoning I'm going to need some motivation and support soon- Add me! xx
  • wyldecane
    Options
    Same here! Add me!
  • TonyJamesL
    TonyJamesL Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I stay very active on here.
  • jason_amaro
    Options
    Always up for meeting new people and could use the motivation :D Feel free to add me
  • shaze58126
    Options
    Add Me. i'm active DAILY
  • jrowe0311
    Options
    Please add me : )
  • gabbiest
    Options
    Just coming back but I would LOVE some new friends since some of mine have unfriended me from my inactivity.
  • nessacampbell
    nessacampbell Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! New here as well! looking for some motivation and looking to help motivate! Please feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • swaistle
    swaistle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but I'm open to new friends! My feed has been a bit quiet lately... I like the chatty sort to get really involved and make it seem like a real supporting community :D
  • OneDayAtATime64
    Options
    New and would like some friends. I have over 100 lbs to lose, so anyone, please feel free to add me!
  • charlotteeeyyy
    Options
    Hiya, please feel free to add me! :)
    I really need the support! Been using mfp for a while but never got into having friends on here.
    I really need the motivation, I lost loads of weight a few months ago but put it all back on and some more :( so I'm feeling pretty low.
    Would be happy to give support to anyone else who needs it. I like the idea of having a weightloss buddy/ buddies to talk to on a regular basis for help.

• jleng12
    jleng12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not really new here been using MFP for awhile and would love friends that will help motivate me!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I like more ACTIVE friends.
  • dcpowers64
    dcpowers64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me how to add on yes I would like to be friends. Just joined this site 2 days ago so this is all new to me!