Post here if you want more friends :)

Options

Replies

• j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me how to add on yes I would like to be friends. Just joined this site 2 days ago so this is all new to me!

click on a persons profile and choose add friends
  • PNW_livin
    PNW_livin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Encouraging and supportive friend here! 38, 5'9. 195 and trying to lose those last 10lbs. Add me :)
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for more friends please add me :wink:
  • Grapefruitprincess
    Options
    Hello! I just started tracking again. I'm Anni, 5'8 and 190lbs. Have to lose 35 lbs because I want to join the National Guard ASAP!
    I would love to have some friends on here :)
    Feel free to add me!

I blog at http://www.grapefruitprincess.com

44628067.png
  • Nikki_Yaz
    Nikki_Yaz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :) Looking for more friends. I'd love to know people progress and I'm supportive when times are rough! Looking for the same kind of treatment. Add me ;)
  • lizk710
    lizk710 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm all for new friends as well! I'm not new to MFP, but recently started again to take care of the rest of this weight. My diary is open for friends, and I log and post every day, several times a day.

Please send a message along with your request please.
  • suzanne_m_sibley
    Options
    If anyone is looking to join a PIYO challange group message me at www.facebook.com/ShakeitUpWithSuzanne Challange groups offer support and peer motivation while going through your fitness journey :) That is the whole reason I started the page above
  • cherriedlacondrata
    Options
    Hello, im on a journey to loose about 100lbs or so... Think I started about 2 weeks ago, so far its been a roller coaster. its been hard. my scale keeps going up and down. went from 250 to 232lbs and now back up to 240.. im struggling, but I have no where to exercise where im at. I cant wait to move from NC back to FL where I will have my friends and somewhere I can walk. Is there anyone here in NC or in FL area??? feel free to say hello. needing any help and motivation and advise!
  • LavenitUp
    Options
    I would love lots of freinds to keep me motivated... add me :)
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Just getting back to it after having our third son, and recovering from gallbladder surgery. Im 2 weeks post op and ready to gat back at it! (FINALLY) Today is my first day logging on, but I log in every day- typically (at least I was logging on everyday before I found out I was pregnant) Feel free to add me! :D
  • jaehb
    jaehb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends, feel free to add! :)
  • dcpowers64
    dcpowers64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me on would like to connect!!!
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm still in to be added.....Bring it! Prepare to be motivated!
  • cindyst1
    cindyst1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Can always use more friends. Just a precaution my food diary is set to private only because I don't log my eats every day on here. I log on paper and if I feel like it I will log here =)
  • twinkletwinklemeganstar
    Options
    I'm 29, from NC (born and raised) 1 daughter 1 step son...trying to get out of the 200's before my 30th on 4/15/15! I log everything in my open diary and exercise almost every day. Add me, the more the merrier!
  • pinklemonayde530
    pinklemonayde530 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Can always use more friends! Feel free to add : -) Working on getting back into the swing of things after a family issue so I can keep losing. Have a long way to go and anyone who wants to come along with me is more then welcome to.
  • louwho34
    louwho34 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking I could really use more active friends on here to help stay motivated. I try to check in daily so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Tishas_gettin_skinny
    Options
    Looking for friends for motivation. Today is a new "Day One" for me (and hopefully my last "day one"). I was active with an account on here before for over 2 years but decided to start a new profile to make it a complete fresh start. please add me!!
  • nikirayven
    Options
    Fee free to add me, I have been up and down for 6 years but I am ready to lose it for ever :)