What do you add to your greek yogurt?

Options

Replies

• jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I prefer the vanilla flavored. I often eat with grapes added to it. Even better is green and purple grapes, mandarin slices and walnuts at the same time. Great for a snack or dessert.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream Sandwich flavored protein powder or Chocolate PB2....sometimes a little of both

I did not know this even existed ... I better look it up right now.

Level -1 by 1st Phorm is the one I get, the chocolate peanut butter cup flavor is also delicious!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    anything sour cream = plain greek yogurt
    anything mayo = plain greek yogurt.

easy sub out.

I also eat my yogurt as yogurt-
    warm 5 oz of mix of berries (I use 2.5 black berries- 2.5 raspberries)
    mix 1 scoop (29 grams) Vanilla protein powder with yogurt
    add warm berries on top

chit is fugging delicious.
  • quarkenstein
    quarkenstein Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    just cinnamon. Lots of cinnamon on top. yummm
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    1 c. Fage
    2 tbsp. of granola (Love Crunch if you like that)
    1 tbsp. of Qi'a
    5-7 dried cherries
    5-7 dried blueberries
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder
    2 tbsp. of organic honey
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    None of this is at the same time....

Flavored :
    Dried cranberries
    Chocolate chips
    Heath toffee bits

Plain:
    Hot sauce
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I add chocolate protein powder and steel cut oats!! My favorite!! :love:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Vanilla extract and sweetener. To taste, of course.
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    If it is banana or coconut greek yogurt, I add mini choc chips and/or sliced almonds (or walnuts). If it is any other flavor, I add granola.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    My favorite way is a 1/2 scoop protein powder. I've also added a little sugar free/zero calorie coffee syrup, but this thins it a bit or a granola cereal that's got pumpkin/flax seeds in it (because it's sweet enough to add without additional sweetner).
  • cboyde
    cboyde Posts: 5
    Options
    I add Nature's granola. It has pumpkin seeds and flax seed in it. I add 1/3 cup and that's just the right amount for me. Which is actually a lot. I like a lot of granola in mine. Gives it some substance.
  • meinola
    meinola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just bought a huge thing of 0% Fage greek yogurt and am looking for stuff to do with it, so I'm glad I found this thread! My easy favorite is just to drizzle with a bit of local honey, but I am planning on making these: http://www.bromabakery.com/2013/04/37-calorie-brownies-and-no-im-not.html?m=1

They are a little more than 37 cals per serving (I got 63 cals each with 9 servings) but that's still pretty low and they sound yummy!
  • bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I like vanilla or fruit greek yogurt and I add 1/3 cup of All Bran Buds. Very filling and holds me over for hours!
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I had vanilla this morn and added fresh chopped cherries with a little stevia blend, it was really good ,im gonna make some frozen pops with it. I also like chopped apples cinnamon and pecans. When i have the ones with the fruit already in it i add a 1/4 cup of cottage cheese to it . It adds more protein and takes away some of the sweetness
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Shredded unsweetened coconut and pineapple chunks!
  • mamurray24
    Options
    I let 1/2 cup - 1 cup frozen berries thaw for about half an hour, then add 1/2 cup greek yogurt and 1 tbsp ground flax seed. One of my go - to breakfasts!!
  • gg24
    gg24 Posts: 58
    Options
    Maybe not the cleanest but it's really good and really filling: Depending on quantity and additions this usually comes in between 100-200 calories.

Mix 1/2 to 1 cup plain Fage 0% + 1-2 Tbs whipped cream + 1 package Stevia-in-the-raw + one of the following:

1. 1-2 Tbs. Sugar-free lemon pudding and fresh blueberries.
    2. Sugar-free cheesecake or banana pudding and fresh diced strawberries
    3. 1/2 cup canned pumpkin plus cinnamon (acquired taste)
    4. Sugar-free pistachio and 1/2 cup Lean fiber cereal
    5. Sugar-free vanilla and raspberries or any fresh fruit (not citrus).

I also like the sugar-free butterscotch and chocolate pudding without any of the additions.
  • Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I eat the Fage 0% almost everyday the one staple I always put on is a packet of truvia and cinnamon! and sometimes torani sugar free syrups

I also will sometimes add:

sliced apricot

roasted pumpkin seeds

1/4 or 1/2 cup of plain libby's Pumpkin and cinnamon in the fall winter months! ( my favorite)
  • andrewh2010
    andrewh2010 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Since no one has mentioned this, 1/4 pack of fat-free/low cal instant Jello-o pudding powder. Doesn't matter what flavor, but the chocolate fudge and butterscotch are my favorite. stir it in well, let it sit for 5 mins.
  • gg24
    gg24 Posts: 58
    Options
    The pudding to use is the dry mix. :)