What's for dinner tonite?

Options

Replies

• barbtidlytastic
    Options
    its almost 90 degrees here so i had honey zoi greek and some cut up strawberries
  • barbtidlytastic
    Options
    holy yumm that sounds good
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    2 slices of sprouted wheat bread, toasted.
    1/2 of a large avocado mashed with 1 tsp coconut sugar.
    Dip and eat.

This was one of my favorite foods while in college; I missed eating it so I had it for dinner tonight. :)
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My dinner had to be quick, so it's not very elaborate. I ran into the house, and thew together what i could before my appointment 15 minutes later.

I tossed some gluten free pasta (spinach flavored, so good!) in tamari, scallions, and grated ginger. Heated it up. Voila. :) I usually add some veggies or some tofu/some source of protein, but i just grabbed some coffee, fruit, and such due to being in a rush.

Best of luck finding something good!
  • sonotahipster
    sonotahipster Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I tried making a zucchini and mushroom risotto, but I apparently don't know how to cook risotto, so the rice was rather….crunchy. Whoops! But if you know how to cook risotto, then it's a pretty good combination. :)
  • Pete1964AK
    Pete1964AK Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A Boomerang curry pie.

A what ?

(you said the magic word, "curry")

I'm having this http://www.slenderkitchen.com/slow-cooker-sunday-honey-garlic-chicken/
    which I also had last night, and if I don't get my *kitten* into gear and freeze the rest, I shall be having on Friday and Saturday too.
    This is what happens when a guy has been married for 25 years finds himself alone for a month when his wife goes off to visit family.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Winter here in New Zealand - Dinner Party tonight - Cheese Fondue and Raclette (cheese and potato's) - Cheese and more Cheese..... tomorrow we are back to protein and vegetables ;-)
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    A Boomerang curry pie.

A what ?

I'm having this http://www.slenderkitchen.com/slow-cooker-sunday-honey-garlic-chicken/
    which I also had last night, and if I don't get my *kitten* into gear and freeze the rest, I shall be having on Friday and Saturday too.
    This is what happens when a guy has been married for 25 years finds himself alone for a month when his wife goes off to visit family.

googled it :). Boomerang's curry pie, you can buy them on line or from Whole Foods. I think I now need to do this. They look delicious!
  • GardaniaM
    GardaniaM Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Salsa chicken (crockpot) over rice =)
  • TimFranklin423
    TimFranklin423 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I ended up eating the Shrimp and Cauliflower Curry recipe from Ruled.me. It was delicious.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes
    Cauliflower and Broccoli
    Ribeye Steak
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend it but I'm trying this
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1374118-42-calorie-macaroni-and-cheese

just to see and since I have SFA cals for today.

It's ok though as I also have some cookies and cream oats with a snickers afterwards.
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I had pot roast from the crockpot with green onions, carrots, and potatoes, along with a small amount of green beans...and lots of water to drink.
  • bigmomma84
    bigmomma84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    tonight for dinner is pan grilled boneless skinless chicken breast, saute'd onions, steamed asparagus, toasted crackers, and half apple for dessert. :happy:
  • Pete1964AK
    Pete1964AK Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A Boomerang curry pie.

A what ?

googled it :). Boomerang's curry pie, you can buy them on line or from Whole Foods. I think I now need to do this. They look delicious!

mmmmm,those look like proper pies :love: . I wonder if they'll ship to Alaska ?

I'm off to find out..................
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Salsa chicken (crockpot) over rice =)

I have salsa crockpot chicken that I've been making soft tacos with for days. Tonight I'll be making a quesadilla with the last of the chicken and some goat cheese and sundried tomatoes.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Being Friday night, something easy - I'm thinking tacos.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Going to a baseball game and will have one of these

baconstick.jpg
  • Sugartoes44
    Options
    Last night we had dinner with my Grandparents. They made yummy spaghetti and salad. WAY over my calorie allowance, but ya cant pass up Grandma's cookin'!!!!

Tonight, probably grilled lemon chicken and asparagus. That is if I can get my 3 month old to let me cook ;-)
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Frozen lasagna because lazy