Jillian Michael's 30 Day Slimdown Challenge

Options

Replies

• Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    on the days where the workout is level 1 Shred are you all doing anything else? i feel like it's not enough of a workout. last night i added 60 Kettlebell swings. tonight i might add i walk on the treadmill. running is still a no go. bummer.
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    Day 2 done!!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Pitterpatter: When I do Level 1 I do more than just that. I either run, do another video or go on the elliptical.

Well good news my bf and I have worked things out so I will be back to working out again tomorrow :) Just going to continue where I left off!
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    that's great to hear!!! ^^ i hope things stay on the right path for you guys!!!
    yeah, the Shred just isn't enough for me. adding the Kettlebell Swings after was the perfect touch!!!
  • badrianne
    Options
    I am only doing the No More Trouble Zones DVD at the moment. Hopefully, I can get that done 3-5 days a week. I hope to use that to really tone from head to toe. I might try the slimdown again later on in the future.
  • vachegomoo
    Options
    Finished day 8! Shred lv. 2 this morning, and I just made up BFBM tonight. I replaced most of the Shred lv. 1 days with a higher level, because that one is too easy now. I remember when I used to be in pain for days from it. I guess we've all come a long way! :)
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I replaced most of the Shred lv. 1 days with a higher level, because that one is too easy now. I remember when I used to be in pain for days from it. I guess we've all come a long way! :)

me too!! i would go on an on about how insane that workout was but now, its pretty easy! never thought i would say that...:blushing:

i went ahead with level 1 (day 8) this eve. i added walking the pooch for 25 minutes and did the elliptical for 35 mins. i didn't try to make up the day 6 workout but may do so tomorrow night. we shall see. :drinker:
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    day 3 done!! :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    REALLY bad day :sad: cant even talk about it yet. hope to get back to the program tomorrow,
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Heather: Wow we are SO much on the same page!

Well I have not worked out since last thurs and bad news I don't have time this week so many bdays and xmas parties. I know excuses excuses.

I will be re-starting 30 day slimdown again on monday! Going to give myself a fresh start! But I am still down 3lbs from this time last week which Im hapy about!

Have a great workout!
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    my youngest babe is sick today and just wants to be held. i'm skipping today.
  • vachegomoo
    Options
    Ok, the last few days... Wed I bought Six Week Six Pack, so I did that instead of whatever was scheduled. All I can say is Awesome! It felt fantastic, so I think I'm going to add that in to the rest of the Slimdown. If you haven't tried that one yet, it's a good one.
    Yesterday... no workout. We had a chili soup cook-off at work, so I was up off and on from 3am getting my soup ready. I didn't win though, bummer. Anyway, by the time I got home from work I was pooped, so I just relaxed and went to bed early.
    Today... nothing yet. I'm doing the six pack workout tonight instead of Shred lv. 1. I've been looking forward to it all day, so I'm kind of excited for it.

Hope everyone in the Midwest is staying warm and having fun shoveling! Now there's a workout!
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    today was supposed to be day 4 (Shred level 1) but i did No More Trouble Zones instead. still counts, right? lol!!
  • vachegomoo
    Options
    today was supposed to be day 4 (Shred level 1) but i did No More Trouble Zones instead. still counts, right? lol!!

Seeing as how No More Trouble Zones could eat Shred lv. 1 for breakfast, I'd say yes, that counts!
  • Pitterpatter
    Options

Seeing as how No More Trouble Zones could eat Shred lv. 1 for breakfast, I'd say yes, that counts!

lol!!
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    Day 5 done!!! everyone still hanging in there?
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    Day 6 done!! instead of Quick Zones, though, i did No More Trouble Zones.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    REALLY bad day :sad: cant even talk about it yet. hope to get back to the program tomorrow,

hey slim-downers!

i did really great the first week. last tuesday i was fired from my job of 9 years. i knew it was coming but i think it took more of a toll on me than i realized it would. i did not do ANYTHING wednesday or thursday (a friend got me out of the house for dinner though). friday i went to eat with friends, twice. i did not make good choices :embarassed: so at about 11pm i felt gross and headed for the elliptical for 45 minutes.

saturday i was on my feet doing adoptions all day and only ate dinner :indifferent:

sunday i went to eat lunch with a friend and dinner with another. did not make good choices :ohwell:

today was supposed to be my bounce back day but have had some tummy issues today so basically slept the entire day :mad:

so, back to it tomorrow. i am going to ease back into week two and see how i feel. i have not gained any weight but i havent been taking great care of myself either. need to get out of the funk.

glad to see this thread is still moving!
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    (((hugs))) Heather!!
    today was Day 7 and supposed to be my off day but i opted to Shred level 3.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    (((hugs))) Heather!!
    today was Day 7 and supposed to be my off day but i opted to Shred level 3.

thx sweet! and good for you!